Am I a good member?

Am I a good member?

• Total voters
Your trolling is off-key. Indicates that you are very unattuned with Somalis.

I've seen this before with Pakistani liberals: ancestors with considerable political pedigree, secularists, sexual deviants, chip on their shoulders with other members of their ethnic groups (à la being rejected by a xalimo when you went to the play :tocry:) , western NGO talking points.

Let me guess: you've felt different all your life. You've been unable to engage in stable friendships with other Somalis. You potentially even been laughed about. Hence, your pseudointellectual stance (in the oblivious way only scions can - completely unable to actually feign any form of intelligence and being a complete basic ) which you wave around.

You are also deluded. You are a sheygetz. Verbally fellate Helen's people all you like, it won't get you doggy treats for the rest of your life: they're too stingy for that.

I've seen this before with Pakistani liberals: ancestors with considerable political pedigree, secularists, sexual deviants, chip on their shoulders with other members of their ethnic groups (à la being rejected by a xalimo when you went to the play :tocry:) , western NGO talking points.

Let me guess: you've felt different all your life. You've been unable to engage in stable friendships with other Somalis. You potentially even been laughed about. Hence, your pseudointellectual stance (in the oblivious way only scions can - completely unable to actually feign any form of intelligence and being a complete basic *****) which you wave around.

You are also deluded. You are a sheygetz. Verbally fellate Helen's people all you like, it won't get you doggy treats for the rest of your life: they're too stingy for that.

Solid assessment :obama:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

Let me guess: you've felt different all your life. You've been unable to engage in stable friendships with other Somalis. You potentially even been laughed about. Hence, your pseudointellectual stance (in the oblivious way only scions can - completely unable to actually feign any form of intelligence and being a complete basic *****) which you wave around.

1- true, I am not around Somalis that much, don’t know about qabiils and really don’t care
2- i am not a troll. I never claimed to be intellectual as well. I am your average university pupil.
3- i don’t fan girl for the Jews, I just look at what they did and respect them.