Am a 25 years old career man. my parents are talking of disowning me because i have decided to move out

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I mean why moving out ?
i mean he can literally everything he wants do there which is halal
Homie just wants to move out to get some

Some parents are crazy, I know very taboo to say in our community but some parents don’t make you want to continue living at home. And it’s not caasi to want to protect yourself from that once you’re an adult. We don’t know his particular scenario. And the way his parents are over reacting about this, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re over reactive about 101 other minor things.

Reborn
Are you moving out for a new job(higher pay & progression) in a new city?
If that's the case then move out and if an issue arises get an uncle to back you on this.:camby:
Your hooyo would never curse you for this.

What is going on here ? First I see a thread promoting fornication now casi walideyn. Anyone advising OP to move out despite his parents objection needs to get Quran sar.

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) reinforced the duty to be kind to parents. Once a companion of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) asked Him which of the many good deeds a man can do is the most loved by Almighty Allah. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) answered him by saying, “To offer the prayer in its proper time”. The companion then asked, “And what is next?” to which Prophet Muhammad replied, “To be good and dutiful to your parents…” (Bukhari)

Last edited:
The whole thing is ridiculous. Am very responsible and just want more privacy and responsibility in my life. My Hooyo is saying Habar iyo duco mid dorro. How did your parents react when you moved out?
My parents kicked me out but I have a good relationship with them now. I think girls find it more difficult moving away but your case is very odd:pachah1:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Have you lived alone before this? Don't move out for the sake of it, it gets boring pretty quick. You also can save up a lot of money by staying home

Guys there is more to this situation.

I currently actually live in some sort of communal home that belongs to the company i work for, My Dad lives a room with his second wife,My Uncle who is the MD lives with his wife and also now another cousin has moved in with a wife. The whole situation is very uncomfortable for me and hence the decision to move out. Among the shit things that happens is seeing my uncle’s wife without scarf like all the time which makes me very uncomfortable, My Dad is aware of this as he’s also affected. I will never have thought of moving out if i was at my mom’s house which is another country.

My dad also treats me very harshly almost like am still a child in front of people who hold me in high regard. Idon’t feel nice about it and totally affects my self esteem and self confidence. You really can’t say no to your father in front of people, it’s always a loose loose situation. A classic case of familiarity breeds contempt. My father is now using my mother to blackmail me to stay.

My father’s argument point he once caught me smoking and feels I want to seclude myself to engage freely. I smoke cigarettes once in a while due to work pressure and i have been making progress to quit.

All in all i have made a decision to move out regardless what, Please have me in your duas.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Just move out, tell your parents, c
"Waxaan ahay jiir haan ku weynaadey and I wanna learn about the real world."

After a while they'll see that you're a hardworking man and they'll learn to accept your maturity. Thats how it went for me.I moved out young I'm 25 right now

Just move out, tell your parents, c
"Waxaan ahay jiir haan ku weynaadey and I wanna learn about the real world."

After a while they'll see that you're a hardworking man and they'll learn to accept your maturity. Thats how it went for me.I moved out young I'm 25 right now

and risk habar ?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
and risk habar ?
Habaar? Why would your parents curse you for wanting to be independent? They say all those things to keep you cooped up indoors.

Anigu when I moved out, my parents were angry at me for the first few months. But when they noticed I was staying out of trouble they instantly became a whole lot more accepting. Plus. I didnt cut them off like many kids do when they move out, i kept in contact and continued paying their bills just like i used to. if qaraabo needs money, they call me. When you establish yourself as an independent individual people will begin to respect you. Our parents are worried about the infidel and the lifestyle we enjoy in this westernized society. If you prove that you're capable of living without assimilating theyll be a whole lot more appreciative.

Habaar? Why would your parents curse you for wanting to be independent? They say all those things to keep you cooped up indoors.

Anigu when I moved out, my parents were angry at me for the first few months. But when they noticed I was staying out of trouble they instantly became a whole lot more accepting. Plus. I didnt cut them off like many kids do when they move out, i kept in contact and continued paying their bills just like i used to. if qaraabo needs money, they call me. When you establish yourself as an independent individual people will begin to respect you. Our parents are worried about the infidel and the lifestyle we enjoy in this westernized society. If you prove that you're capable of living without assimilating theyll be a whole lot more appreciative.

It's better to try persuasion and having your parents agreeing to a trial instead of storming off with your bags packed. In OPs case it's a possibility of him getting habaar but his home life is complicated. Not every parent will be willing to forgive this act and for some people it's irreversible.

I think my mum would just wish me luck if I moved out. She knows I wouldn't do anything different that I wouldn't do at home but again it depends on the relationship dynamic people have with their parents.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
What if your parents are the ones who wants to kick you out of their house, be thankful boy

4257cqK.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It's better to try persuasion and having your parents agreeing to a trial instead of storming off with your bags packed. In OPs case it's a possibility of him getting habaar but his home life is complicated. Not every parent will be willing to forgive this act and for some people it's irreversible.

I think my mum would just wish me luck if I moved out. She knows I wouldn't do anything different that I wouldn't do at home but again it depends on the relationship dynamic people have with their parents.
The thing is no Somali parent is willing to let you go. They want you in their household until you've decided you're ready to settle. Until then dont even think about moving out.

It does however depend on their relationship and it also depends on what they think of you. If you're a responsible person who prays five times a day they wont give you no problems. If you're a wannabe thug who spends his days only getting high they'd be worried about you because dee Qof nool matihid. You're unpredictable. They'd be worried about your funeral.

[
If you're not married, its not worth it.
Your parents curse is not worth it
Agree! Not worth it unless you seriously have no option because your home life is really bad. Especially since you’re a Somali guy and probably don’t even do chores or pay much bills to hooyo why not stay in that raaxo you’re in, save some money. Maybe even take your hooyo to hajj with all that money you would’ve wasted on rent.

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllll.........come closer

Who YOU lie-ing to??

huh? View attachment 169633

We know u iz NOT a 'man" you is a CAPITAL Xaliimo!!!

Period!

If my 18 year son decides to move out i will be happy and ecstatic. He is being a man! !!!!

If my 18 year old or 25 year old daughter decided to move out before marriage?

View attachment 169634

I'm Habarringg cause she trying to be a Woman. and thats not the same thing, if you know what the bedroom i mean!
Wait you’re kidding right? Girl for your sake I hope so
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts