Alux.com hates Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet your Somali kings aren't known for raping. In Somalia, rape is the lowest among Africa and rape only occured due to the instability in southern Somalia.
:ehh:

According to the UNDP, Somalia has a low overall rate of sexual violence. In 2012, the reported nationwide prevalence rate ranged from 2% to 13%.[205] Most incidents of sexual assault occurred within the context of the insurgency in southern Somalia. The national judiciary, security and police forces were all concurrently receiving specialized gender training as part of the broader reform effort.[207] In June 2014, the Somali government also launched a National Action Plan against sexual violence in conjunction with local civil society groups.[208]

Cba having a conversion with canadian's lol they don't seem to see the bigger picture anyways im out of here can't take much more barking from these somali apes lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Cba having a conversion with canadian's lol they don't seem to see the bigger picture anyways im out of here can't take much more barking from these somali apes lol.

You as a Bangeli cannot call us apes when your people are the most ape looking. :drakelaugh:

main-qimg-f42a7e995969240b5df47cf1f8d5a55a

Now since you're out, f*ck off from my thread :camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I reported the video for "infringing my rights".
:trumpsmirk:
How does a video infringe on someone's rights anyway? Just close the window!
:chrisfreshhah:

Fels

#trollhunter
I just find it so funny how you are getting so upset because foreigners are not leaving nice comment on the somalia video but the pakistani one AHAHAHAHAH you must have some inferiority complex lol.
No we are pissed that they didn't describe you as inbreed bastards and acid loving bastards somali was muslim before other arabian countries but tell me why do you pakistanis beg off arabs?:drakelaugh:no wonder your deranged generations of inbreeding made you a dumb little bastard

Last edited:

Reborn
Just look at fact number 10

A Somali family received a 2 million pound council house in the UK

WTF has that got to with facts about Somalia :farmajoyaab:
This shit needs to be shared on twitter as it will get taken down ASAP knowing how vocal somalis are on the internet.

Aside from the clickbait which was the only way to get your attention. They speak negatively about Somalia but positively about other shithole countries like Pakistan. Mind you, it's a million + subscribed channel.

Look at the 15 horrible facts about Somalia.

While Paksitan gets 15 positive facts.

Please report this video and get it deleted for misleading.
THE COVER :siilaanyosmile:

SOME BANTU SOMALI:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
dont be naive guys ukobserver is a pakistani disguised as a bengali what kind of bengalis defend pakistanis when they both hate each other. Anyways i reported that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts