Alux.com hates Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this video had made many inaccurate claims so I'm getting it removed. The only person with an inferiority complex is you defending a nation you don't even border.

Now stop derailing this thread you dirty fish curry munching bastard

Loool you dumb 60 iq if any rational somali person on this site reads you're comments on this thread they will burst out laughing lol look what you're saying fucking hell you i bet you're all teared up and crying when replying to me AHAHAHAHAHAAH.

@UK Observer Said he was a Paki then Bangeli and now Somali yet he accuses someone else of having an inferiority complex?

The hypocrisy. :dead:

Loool im bengali but im rational/fair but i can't seem to fathom why you lot hate on pakistanis when pakistan/Pakistanis are far more successful then somali's in every part of the globe it just does not make sense it just show the inferior complex some somali's have on this site and i can't believe it as the somali's i have met in real life don't think like this so must be the 60 iq like you then.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loool im bengali but im rational/fair but i can't seem to fathom why you lot hate on pakistanis when pakistan/Pakistanis are far more successful then somali's in every part of the globe it just does not make sense it just show the inferior complex some somali's have on this site and i can't believe it as the somali's i have met in real life don't think like this so must be the 60 iq like you then.

Bro, you have autism so stop derailing this thread. The only moron here with a low IQ is you repeating debunked lies about IQ. Nobody hates Pakistanis, I was trying to be like the opposite version of Alux.com and they are not more successful than Somalis. Perhaps if you read this thread properly then you wouldn't embarrass yourself.

Bro, you have autism so stop derailing this thread. The only moron here with a low IQ is you repeating debunked lies about IQ. Nobody hates Pakistanis, I was trying to be like the opposite version of Alux.com and they are not more successful than Somalis. Perhaps if you read this thread properly then you wouldn't embarrass yourself.

Lool how can you say i have autism when autism is rife in the somali community lol and yes they are more successful even bengalis are more successful then any of the 's in every aspect any rational person would say the same and yes i have read this thread i just find it so funny how you are targeted pakistan and is pissed off due they are more liked then somalia in the comment AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA look how stupid you sound fucking hell all the 's on here who agrees with you have the same inferiority complex you have ffs fix up dumb ape and i bet im talking to a 16 year old kid so this would be my last reply as it seems you're to stupid to understand.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lool how can you say i have autism when autism is rife in the somali community lol and yes they are more successful even the bengalis are more successful then any of the 's in every aspect any rational person would say the same and yes i have read this thread i just find it so funny how you are targeted pakistan and is pissed off due they are more liked then somalia in the comment AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA look how stupid you sound fucking hell all the 's on here who agrees with you have the same inferiority complex you have ffs fix up dumb ape and i bet im talking to a 16 year old kid so this would be my last reply as it seems you're to stupid to understand.

1. Autism is way higher in Pakistan and Bangladesh than Somalia due to incest. There is a reason why you are derailing my thread without understanding shit.

2. Somalis dominate the business sector in Africa and are well established globally like the middle east while your people get mistreated and mostly work in low-class jobs. You claim to be rational but type like an idiot kid from the middle school that doesn't know what he's talking about. Making a claim like better in every aspect just makes you a simpleton, not rational.

3. The only person with an inferiority complex is you defending a nation you don't even border. Imagine me defending Ethiopia and Kenya? That's very low but at least I border them.

You can't call me an ape when Bengalis have Semi-negroid features which Somalis do not possess and my little baby brother can type better than you with a better grammar and punctuations. He's also more "rational" than you which is the only word you know.
:mjlol:

1. Autism is way higher in Pakistan and Bangladesh than Somalia due to incest. There is a reason why you are derailing my thread without understanding shit.

2. Somalis dominate the business sector in Africa and are well established globally like the middle east while your people get mistreated and mostly work in low-class jobs. You claim to be rational but type like an idiot kid from the middle school that doesn't know what he's talking about. Making a claim like better in every aspect just makes you a simpleton, not rational.

3. The only person with an inferiority complex is you defending a nation you don't even border. Imagine me defending Ethiopia and Kenya? That's very low but at least I border them.

You can't call me an ape when Bengalis have Semi-negroid features which Somalis do not possess and my little baby brother can type better than you with a better grammar and punctuations. He's also more "rational" than you which is the only word you know.
:mjlol:

I cba arguing with you believe what you want i base my comments on the UK perspective but i see you're from canada so you would not understand.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You are extremely delusional to believe anyone on earth has an inferiority complex to acid throwing, 2 inched penis, genetic disorder having, wide and beak nosed South Asian monkeys. Your people are literally honor killing your daughters because they wouldn't marry their uncles, and blaming your inbred ugly children on the doctors medication. You dirty curry munching British slaves.
muslim-inbreeding-britain.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You are extremely delusional to believe anyone on earth has an inferiority complex to acid throwing, 2 inched penis, genetic disorder having, wide and beak nosed South Asian monkeys. Your people are literally honor killing your daughters because they wouldn't marry their uncles, and blaming your inbred ugly children on the doctors medication. You dirty curry munching British slaves.
muslim-inbreeding-britain.jpg

Honestly cba dealing with 60 iq Zommali's they never learn honestly a serious question why do you lot act like cousin marriage don't happen within the somali community lol fucking hypocrites.

Honestly cba dealing with 60 iq Zommali's they never learn honestly a serious question why do you lot act like cousin marriage don't happen within the somali community lol fucking hypocrites.
Cousin marriage in the Somali community is not as large as it is in your disgusting community. Your parents are literal siblings so how is your genetically disordered, wide nosed, Hindu curry munching ass going to call anyone low IQ? Not to mention the fact that your people throw acid on your women 24/7 when they refuse to marry their uncles. The reason why you guys marry children 24/7 is because no one's checking for genetically disordered inbreds with extremely small dicks.

Cousin marriage in the Somali community is not as large as it is in your disgusting community. Your parents are literal siblings so how is your genetically disordered, wide nosed, Hindu curry munching ass going to call anyone low IQ? Not to mention the fact that your people throw acid on your women 24/7 when they refuse to marry their uncles. The reason why you guys marry children 24/7 is because no one's checking for genetically disordered inbreds with extremely small dicks.

Damn a bengali person must of bullied you in you're youth when coming up with all that bullshit LOOL you 's will never learn scum of society the lowest of the low damn you should be grateful that we give you jobs in the UK in you're fartherless homes while you're power ranger mom be dropping out like 10+ kids lol they need to fix up.

Damn a bengali person must of bullied you in you're youth when coming up with all that bullshit LOOL you 's will never learn scum of society the lowest of the low damn you should be grateful that we give you jobs in the UK in you're fartherless homes while you're power ranger mom be dropping out like 10+ kids lol they need to fix up.
I live in Toronto where barely of you ugly wide nosed monkeys exist. You disgusting Bengalis are acid throwing, inbred, disgusting pedophile who rape 8 year old little girls because no grown woman would want extremely short, small dicked, ugly hairy fuckers who smell like shit + never takes a shower. Majority of Somalis do not have fatherless homes and our community is very tight knit, so anyone deadbeat would be very frowned up and shamed in our community. While you disgusting South Asian, ugly hairy fuckers literally kill your children when you find out they're women.

are you bengali?

I live in Toronto where barely of you ugly wide nosed monkeys exist. You disgusting Bengalis are acid throwing, inbred, disgusting pedophile who rapes 8 year old little girls because no grown woman would want an extremely short, small dicked, hairy fucker who smells like shit + never takes a shower. Majority of Somalis do not have fatherless homes and our community is very tight knit, so anyone deadbeat would be very frowned up and shamed in our community. While you disgusting South Asian, ugly hairy fuckers literally kill your children when you find out they're women.

No wonder you are asskissing the Pakis so badly lmaoo. They raped & murdered you hairy inbreds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide

Damn you are really hurt aren't you fucking hell look at the other post bunch of imbeciles you somalis complaining that pakistan has more nicer comment then somali lool.

Cba wasting my time and finding article for the rape epidemic in somalia loool what i have learnt from this thread is you somali's have inferiority complex getting jealous of other countries due to comments AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA you 's are the real survey of the 60 iq somali's ahahaah
Nobody with a well functioning brain has an inferiority complex towards countries with inbreds who constantly throw acid at women, rape (children included), marry children, and their own siblings We have an inferiority complex, and yet you are on our site trying to attack us.

You even said you had many Somali friends :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:I would ask you to say all this shit to their faces but you know that a 5'2, genetically inferior Bengali monkey wouldn't last a change against a very tall Somali man. Foh and continue fucking your sister you curry munching Hindu who jacks off to little 9 year old girls Instagram lives.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
592 raped in SIX months. Disgusting, sub-human inbreds who have zero self control.
https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla.../bangladesh-witnesses-592-rapes-in-six-months

Yet your Somali kings aren't known for raping. In Somalia, rape is the lowest among Africa and rape only occured due to the instability in southern Somalia.
:ehh:

According to the UNDP, Somalia has a low overall rate of sexual violence. In 2012, the reported nationwide prevalence rate ranged from 2% to 13%.[205] Most incidents of sexual assault occurred within the context of the insurgency in southern Somalia. The national judiciary, security and police forces were all concurrently receiving specialized gender training as part of the broader reform effort.[207] In June 2014, the Somali government also launched a National Action Plan against sexual violence in conjunction with local civil society groups.[208]

Nobody with a well functioning brain has an inferiority complex towards countries with inbreds who constantly throw acid at women, rape (children included), marry children, and their own siblings We have an inferiority complex, and yet you are on our site trying to attack us.

You even said you had many Somali friends :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:I would ask you to say all this shit to their faces but you know that a 5'2, genetically inferior Bengali monkey wouldn't last a change against a very tall Somali man. Foh and continue fucking your sister you curry munching Hindu who jacks off to little 9 year old girls Instagram lives.

I do have somali friends they do not have the same mentality of the people on here ie getting offended that pakistan has much nicer comments than somalia loool and LOOOL the amount of bullshit you come up with i can't fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending