Alternative history question : What if Somalis came in contact with the KKK

If Somalis were in the Jim Crow days, how would you think they would react to segregation laws and KKK ? Do you think that they could co sign with civil rights movement? From what my dad experienced, he pretty did whatever. His family lived pretty decent and never had white people f*ck with them. So, I think the Somalis would say “ Whatever “ and continue with life. Do you think the KKK could take on the Somalis from the 1920s ?

If Somalis were in the Jim Crow days, how would you think they would react to segregation laws and KKK ? Do you think that they could co sign with civil rights movement? From what my dad experienced, he pretty did whatever. His family lived pretty decent and never had white people f*ck with them. So, I think the Somalis would say “ Whatever “ and continue with life. Do you think the KKK could take on the Somalis from the 1920s ?
I just wanna know what the KKK would do to us somalis had we been in America as much as we are now back then.

Apollo

VIP

Your alternative history idea doesn't work because immigration laws during the KKK days only allowed in Northwest Europeans.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There was a race war in the UK around 1920. It was Somalis and Arabs vs cadaans. You might want to look that up since it is our closest contact with KKK types.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
*no non-whites allowed*
AA’s reaction:Somalis reaction:
19C279EB-D492-4D6E-907B-4CFA6B39E2C7.jpeg

Trending