Alternate Somali flags

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1601319068439.jpeg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
:camby:
The only curse is ppl not acting according to the quran and sunnah. The curse will remain until then. Regardless of where the capital city is or flag design.

#Leave jahilnimo in the past
To be fair the ones following the deen aren't really helping.

To be fair the ones following the deen aren't really helping.

Not true, I personally know of people that donate meals, clothes,food, education funds, build wells, build mosques, build houses for the poor and pay for peoples medical treatments.

But are not involved in government or boast about this on social media. Plenty follow the deen but do not want to expose themselves to the current political climate.

You shouldn't generalise everyone based on the actions of corrupt criminals and politicians.

Rooble44

Not true, I personally know of people that donate meals, clothes,food, education funds, build wells, build mosques, build houses for the poor and pay for peoples medical treatments.

But are not involved in government or boast about this on social media. Plenty follow the deen but do not want to expose themselves to the current political climate.

You shouldn't generalise everyone based on the actions of corrupt criminals and politicians.
You just said it yourself, the few who actually help but don't want the attention haven't really reached me. The only ones who hide behind the religion and steering the country to the wrong side are AS.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is why I left the general section

Retarded ciyaal with shuban over every thread
:kanyehmm:

As for what I'd like to see for the Somali flag, a remix of the Adal & Ajuuraan
1601323288930.png

1601323299963.png

Screw this garbage italian creation we have now
1601323488777.png

For each of the FMS we could have a historic throwback to their prior status (if applicable)

PL aka Majeerteenia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Koonfuur Galbeed aka the Geledi Sultanate (flag is not historically accurate but still looks nice)

:rejoice:

You just said it yourself, the few who actually help but don't want the attention haven't really reached me. The only ones who hide behind the religion and steering the country to the wrong side are AS.

Come on stop pretending like its afew people. Somalia is a muslim country and giving charity has always been part of people's lives. People give what they can and some more than others.

Of course most will avoid politics because it will automatically put a target on their backs and interfere with their ibadah

I believe an honest politician is a dead one. How many warlords and murderers are in parliament alive today? Why aren't they being assassinated? What sane person would want to be around them? No one leaves this clean.

Most people want to provide for their families, give what they can and focus on akhira. This doesn't make them Al-Shaydaan supporters.

Rooble44

Come on stop pretending like its afew people. Somalia is a muslim country and giving charity has always been part of people's lives. People give what they can and some more than others.

Of course most will avoid politics because it will automatically put a target on their backs and interfere with their ibadah

I believe an honest politician is a dead one. How many warlords and murderers are in parliament alive today? Why aren't they being assassinated? What sane person would want to be around them? No one leaves this clean.

Most people want to provide for their families, give what they can and focus on akhira. This doesn't make them Al-Shaydaan supporters.
I'm currently in Somalia and have been here since August. I've travelled from galmudug, to jubbaland. People here tend to use religion to gain respect and authority. I've seen some of the most messed up corruption here from both politicians and those who are religious. What Somalia needs is patriotism, there's no such thing as patriotism and nationalism, those concepts died a long time ago. I've had good hopes for the Somalis back home but it looks like those two concepts are dead back home. I would even go as far as saying the Somali diasporas are more patriotic than the ones back home. Sheikh or politician, dadka qabiyaalada lafaha oo ugu jira. The minute you meet someone new, they're already thinking about how they can finess you.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is why I left the general section

Retarded ciyaal with shuban over every thread
:kanyehmm:

As for what I'd like to see for the Somali flag, a remix of the Adal & Ajuuraan
View attachment 143356
View attachment 143357

Screw this garbage italian creation we have now
View attachment 143360

For each of the FMS we could have a historic throwback to their prior status (if applicable)

PL aka Majeerteenia

Koonfuur Galbeed aka the Geledi Sultanate (flag is not historically accurate but still looks nice)

:rejoice:
the somali flag wasn’t modeled after Italia......
Who’s going to tell him? :damn:

Nah Saxiib. We should start with either Bantus, Ethiopians (f*ck them), or the hairy inbred Arabs. I would say we should start by conquering Arabia. I know it's unrealistic, but those inbred looking sandniggers have the audacity to call us one of them...

MY GUY GO TO THERAPY YOU OBVIOUSLY BEEN HURT :ileycry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nigga, who do you think we are? Asians? That flag looks fugly asl, no offense. Flags need to have meaning based on the country and its people

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I'm currently in Somalia and have been here since August. I've travelled from galmudug, to jubbaland. People here tend to use religion to gain respect and authority. I've seen some of the most messed up corruption here from both politicians and those who are religious. What Somalia needs is patriotism, there's no such thing as patriotism and nationalism, those concepts died a long time ago. I've had good hopes for the Somalis back home but it looks like those two concepts are dead back home. I would even go as far as saying the Somali diasporas are more patriotic than the ones back home. Sheikh or politician, dadka qabiyaalada lafaha oo ugu jira. The minute you meet someone new, they're already thinking about how they can finess you.
ive heard great things about ur cult wanna do a collab sometime

Trending