Alternate Somali flags

The material they used darken over the years. You expect it to look the same after 5000 yrs? black ppl should just accept that the world doesn’t revolve around them

plus egyptian gods came in many colors
View attachment 143274

View attachment 143275
But for some reason this still has color I wish I could go back in time and see if these niggas were tan or dark

1601314718971.jpeg

1601314729710.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
But for some reason this still has color I wish I could go back in time and see if these niggas were tan or dark

View attachment 143279
View attachment 143280
Around the time of the original pharaohs they were their own race. But their neighbors The Nubians were dark. Dude there is no such thing as race. It’s a physiological mindset. but when the last pharoahs (cleopatra) they were mixed with greek. Egypt was ruled by Ptolemies. not all Africans are black bruh

Around the time of the original pharaohs they were their own race. But their neighbors The Nubians were dark. Dude there is no such thing as race. It’s a physiological mindset. but when the last pharoahs (cleopatra) they were mixed with greek. Egypt was ruled by Ptolemies. not all Africans are black bruh
I knew that I’m just saying that Egyptian history is long and hella diverse

wouldn’t be surprise if some were black do you get me I’m not on that “WE WUZ KEINGZ N SHEIT”

Villainess

I knew that I’m just saying that Egyptian history is long and hella diverse

wouldn’t be surprise if some were black do you get me I’m not on that “WE WUZ KEINGZ N SHEIT”
some were black. Like prophet Musa, most of the workers were “black” Bani isreal is one of the most diverse tribes ever

Villainess

The Shahada is apart of Islam not Saudi.

We adopted it because we are pious people.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

"An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab"

This was said by the holy prophet (PBUH)
I never disagreed with that. I never even brought up Islam :childplease:

OffTheDome

Proud American
When did I say that? You guys love putting words in my mouth
We in Somaliland are muslims, you called us wannabe Arabs for having the shahada on our flag

The first Somali flag on the northern territory over 500 years ago was green, with the shahada. This is state history. By the will of Allah, this green and the shahada is preserved today in the flag of Somaliland. Say Alhamdulilah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would be a good alternative, the current flag seems a little too minimalistic. I also legit believe that our flag and capital city are cursed, the moment we change our flag and capital city, things might actually improve for Somalia.

:camby:
The only curse is ppl not acting according to the quran and sunnah. The curse will remain until then. Regardless of where the capital city is or flag design.

#Leave jahilnimo in the past

Villainess

We in Somaliland are muslims, you called us wannabe Arabs for having the shahada on our flag

The first Somali flag on the northern territory over 500 years ago was green, with the shahada. This is state history. By the will of Allah, this green and the shahada is preserved today in the flag of Somaliland. Say Alhamdulilah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems like I made another Somalilander cry
60EFE80C-A06C-4589-A784-0F3FFF4185E1.gif

OffTheDome

Proud American
Again, when did I say that? dont @ me on things I never said:what1:
“Somaliland flag carries the Saudi flag. Wanna be Arabs“....then showed the Saudi and SL flags... you’re insinuating that Saudis/Arabs are the carriers of the shahada... fear Allah, please

Villainess

“Somaliland flag carries the Saudi flag. Wanna be Arabs“....then showed the Saudi and SL flags... you’re insinuating that Saudis/Arabs are the carriers of the shahada... fear Allah, please
now that’s a far reach. Does your arm hurt from reaching that much?
:childplease:

Sol

?

Scroll down and you'll find it truly disgusting this is

View attachment 143278
Just a reminder most of these we wuz information is just generated by cadaans wanting to get a rise out of gullible madows

Trending

Latest posts