Alternate Somali flags

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1601313156061.jpeg

Alluring

Sayonara
Why do African American claim to be Egyptian when Egypt is in North African and the slave trade was in West Africa

View attachment 143264

Because in American schools, the only African civilization they teach is Ancient Egypt. When it comes to any other part of Africa, it's only about slavery and poverty. So they want to connect to Egypt because they find it to be the only great African civilization even though West Africa had amazing civilizations in history.

Because those niggas claim everything they could get their hands on. They even claim Queen Nefertiti was black.
I heard one African American say something along the lines of “prophet Muhammad is black they just made him seem Arab in the Quran” they really want everyone to be black fam I’m gone :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I heard one African American say something along the lines of “prophet Muhammad is black they just made him seem Arab in the Quran” they really want everyone to be black fam I’m gone :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
the prophet, from Arabia, tribe Quraish,spoke Arabic, Received the Quran in Arabic, One of 5 Arabs prophets, logic tells us that he was obviously black
:deadosama:

Villainess

Egyptian history is 3,000 years old wouldn’t be surprised if in that time there were different skinned pharaohs. Maybe some were white and some were dark skinned what has this thread turned into fam.View attachment 143272
The material they used darken over the years. You expect it to look the same after 5000 yrs? black ppl should just accept that the world doesn’t revolve around them

plus egyptian gods came in many colors
1601314243070.jpeg

1601314295646.jpeg

LMFAO LINK THIS TO ME I WANNA READ

Scroll down and you'll find it truly disgusting this is

DDAF70A9-7DF7-479A-AB84-553E1CCAA4B1.jpeg

Villainess

Scroll down and you'll find it truly disgusting this is

View attachment 143278
It was in 2015. Ppl were so uneducated

Trending