Alternate History: What If Ottomans Colonized America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What If Somalis Colonized America?

:siilaanyolaugh:

I feel the Somali expansion to Azania was too late. It happened in the same period as colonialism.

Imagine If they exanded in the 1st century? The whole of south and central Africa would've been inhabited by our people. Let's say each had Somali kingdoms until the Somali Genghis khan came and united all the Somali clans and tried to conquer the world.

Then you can make that suggestion what if we colonized the Americas?

What If Somalis Colonized America?

BY YEAR 2210 we should be in the West coast

IMG_6C589F-65C510-159F63-732C3C-233BAD-B817C3.jpg

sm_aqal_construction_smm-1.jpg

__4416518_orig.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Ahh...Sometimes I fantasize about how life would be like if the Umayyads defeated the French at the Battle of Tours. A Muslim Europe...

If Turkey ever got a foothold in the New World, one things for sure is there'd be so many colonial cities named after the ones in the Old country, such as "New Istanbul", "New Izmir "etc.

However, like in the current timeline, Spain & England would likely still be the dominant powers in the New World.

Ahh...Sometimes I fantasize about how life would be like if the Umayyads defeated the French at the Battle of Tours. A Muslim Europe...
Battle of Tours was definitely one of the major turning points in European history. Native Euros at the time already lost most of Iberia to the Non-Euro Muslims. As a result, the Battle of Tours represented life or death for the Europeans & they done everything they could to halt Muslim non-Euro expansion.

Down the line, a Reconquista for Europe would likely still occur if the Battle of Tours was won by the Muslims, but this time whether it would've been successful or not is uncertain.
lead_720_405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending