Alt Righter has CUCKED OUT after admitting Somali guy knew more about European history than he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
You find some of the most obscure tweets from the most random of peeps.

How do you even find this shit?
:what1:

You're either jobless or use an algorithm and something tells me its more likely to be the former rather than the latter.

Apollo

VIP
Europeans are a mixture between Neolithic invaders from the Levant and native European hunter-gatherers. The Alt-Right is so extremely fearful of Arabs even though they are related to them, literally.

Ötzi the Tyrolean Iceman clusters near modern-day Levantines, even though he died 5,000 years ago near Austria.

You find some of the most obscure tweets from the most random of peeps.

How do you even find this shit?
:what1:

You're either jobless or use an algorithm and something tells me its more likely to be the former rather than the latter.

I assure you I'm not jobless. Very, very far from it.

:hemad:

Apollo

VIP
:dead1:

your killing me with the whole "Middle easterners are just returning to their OG homelands #Whitegenocide"
:deadpeter:

Oh boy, it could be a powerful tactic.

Lobby the German government to teach the Neolithic migration in secondary schools. Movements between the Middle East and Europe happened for millennia.

Brainwash the kids. :ftw9nwa:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Europeans are a mixture between Neolithic invaders from the Levant and native European hunter-gatherers. The Alt-Right is so extremely fearful of Arabs even though they are related to them, literally.

Ötzi the Tyrolean Iceman clusters near modern-day Levantines, even though he died 5,000 years ago near Austria.
You clearly are either oversimplifying European /Eurasian population genetics or you're clueless...

Europeans descend from Indo-European nomads from the steepes. They overran the farmers and huntergathers who they in turn admixed with even further.IE people were a mix of CHG,ANE and EHG

IE_expansion.png

Apollo

VIP
You clearly are either oversimplifying European /Eurasian population genetics or you're clueless...

Europeans descend from Indo-European nomads from the steepes. They overran the farmers and huntergathers who they in turn admixed with even further.IE people were a mix of CHG,ANE and EHG

IE_expansion.png

Those Indo-Europeans were a mixture between Near Eastern farmers and the European hunter-gathers.

The native Europeans were extremely primitive like the Khoisan before Middle Easterners brought them civilization.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Those Indo-Europeans were a mixture between Near Eastern farmers and the European hunter-gathers.

The native Europeans were extremely primitive like the Khoisan before the Middle Easterners brought them civilization.
The ME Ancestry of Proto-IE stems from CHG(caucasian hunter-gatherers) not Iranian Neolithic farmers.....They(the IE nomads) started horseback riding and created the wheel.ME didn't give them shit :chrisfreshhah:

These nomads and the superior technology they brought with them decimicated the HG and farmers that were already in Europe at that time. Sardinians are a very good example of how those farmers looked prior to the IE invasion of Europe.

4981704205_86f2bb643f.jpg

Also one of the largest component among IE and even some of the modern Europeans(Germanic,Baltic and some slavs) is ANE aka "Ancient North Eurasian".It is very complex when it comes to the Proto-IE unlike the Proto-Cushites which was basically a two-way admixture:manny:

Apollo

VIP
The ME Ancestry of Proto-IE stems from CHG(caucasian hunter-gatherers) not Iranian Neolithic farmers.....They(the IE nomads) started horseback riding and created the wheel.ME didn't give them shit :chrisfreshhah:

These nomads and the superior technology they brought with them decimicated the HG and farmers that were already in Europe at that time. Sardinians are a very good example of how those farmers looked prior to the IE invasion of Europe.

4981704205_86f2bb643f.jpg

Also one of the largest component among IE and even some of the modern Europeans(Germanic,Baltic and some slavs) is ANE aka "Ancient North Eurasian".It is very complex when it comes to the Proto-IE unlike the Proto-Cushites which was basically a two-way admixture:manny:

You are quite a Suugo Scientist. :mjlol:

:what1:Don't you mean Anatolian? There are 3 population groups that invented farming in the neolithic: Mesopotamians, Natufians/Levantines and Anatolians. Given the usual hypothesis of R1b emerging from central Asia and arriving in Europe through Anatolia, wouldn't the logical conclusion be that Europeans descend from Anatolians and European hunter-gatherers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending