Alt-right rheotiric is based on psuedoscience

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that shit about blacks having the lowest IQs, blacks being more inherently violent, less civilised etc is based on pseudoscience and any respected scientist would laugh at it. Its actually nonsense.
They also believe that the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa had NO written languages or civilisations and that from the beginning of time all we did was live in huts and chuck spears:ayaanswag: A simple google search can debunk that.
Their “facts” are complete nonsense and its sad to see that some people here buy into their shit. They appeal to edgy kids or adults who failed in life, no respectable person in their ranks. Look at any alt-right rally, just ugly insecure looking people.

The alt-right is largely fueled by cadaan male sexual frustration. You just have to see their negative attitude towards white women in general. Blaming them for the collapse of civilization, wanting to take away their rights...etc. I find it funny how they fetishize and purse 'submissive' Asian girls, while proclaiming racial pride.

Men in those groups are obsessed with control and domination, mostly because a large portion are addicts. They are misogynistic, racist, advocate violent subjucation and regularly dehumanize others just like in the ographic filth they consume.

Alt-Right, Incels, MGTOW, PUA and whatever else is all connected in one way or another.

The alt-right is largely fueled by cadaan male sexual frustration. You just have to see their negative attitude towards white women in general. Blaming them for the collapse of civilization, wanting to take away their rights...etc. I find it funny how they fetishize and purse 'submissive' Asian girls, while proclaiming racial pride.

Men in those groups are obsessed with control and domination, mostly because a large portion are addicts. They are misogynistic, racist, advocate violent subjucation and regularly dehumanize others just like in the ographic filth they consume.

Alt-Right, Incels, MGTOW, PUA and whatever else is all connected in one way or another.
Yes this is so true. They have nothing else to take pride in so they become white nationalists.
Have you noticed they are really obsesssed with black mens penises? They try to pass it off as “memes” but they constantly mention black mens dicks and make BBC jokes, its very weird.

Apollo

VIP
They have a point. Flooding the West with Arabs, Hispanics, and Africans is objectively not a good idea.

But I don't support them, because f*ck white people (karma for their colonialism).

Yes this is so true. They have nothing else to take pride in so they become white nationalists.
Have you noticed they are really obsesssed with black mens penises? They try to pass it off as “memes” but they constantly mention black mens dicks and make BBC jokes, its very weird.

What's hilarious is that blacks in general have never even heard of this term 'bbc', it is purely cuck fetish terminology. I browse the coli sometimes and AAs laugh at such things. No African man uses that perverse acronym kkkkkkkkkkk.

If you go on 4chan/pol they regularly use images from blacked.com and black male/white woman relationships.

Some guy even wrote an erotic fanfiction when Lauren Southern took a pic with ThatGuyT, kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
They have a point. Flooding the West with Arabs, Hispanics, and Africans is objectively not a good idea.

But I don't support them, because f*ck white people (karma for their colonialism).
Its nowhere near karma. Karma would be if we invaded their land, killed of the natives, exploiter their goods. All most immigrants want is to live in peace, they have convinced themselves that we come to their countries with the purpose of displacing and genociding whites.

What's hilarious is that blacks in general have never even heard of this term 'bbc', it is purely cuck fetish terminology. I browse the coli sometimes and AAs laugh at such things. No African man uses that perverse acronym kkkkkkkkkkk.

If you go on 4chan/pol they regularly use images from blacked.com and black male/white woman relationships.

Some guy even wrote an erotic fanfiction when Lauren Southern took a pic with ThatGuyT, kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. I see it on reddit too. Whenever theres a post about a black guy there are always weirdos in the comment talking about his dick. On 4chan pol they are obsessed with black dicks (BBC).
These kinda pics seem like they are made by black men but are actually made by these weirdo white guys.
0AC9E9AE-2A97-412D-BF70-BDFC925D2948.jpeg

They feel very emasculated by black men, its very weird, they are obsessed with them.

Yes. I see it on reddit too. Whenever theres a post about a black guy there are always weirdos in the comment talking about his ****. On 4chan pol they are obsessed with black dicks (BBC).
These kinda pics seem like they are made by black men but are actually made by these weirdo white guys.
View attachment 57575
They feel very emasculated by black men, its very weird, they are obsessed with them.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending