Alshabab Stepping up Attacks

The Twitter Account CLEARLY SAYS 43RD Danab JUBBALAND SNSF,

if you want to convince yourself the lies that Jubbaland dont have those armored vehicles and do 10x the work then go ahead.

How can Admin who has been present without distrubtion for more than 10 years do 10x the work if they cant drive farther then afmadow?

If your so called " Admin " did 10x the work " Alshabaab " would not control ALL OF MIDDLE JUBBA.

So go ahead and continue your coping mechanisms if it makes you sleep better at night.

Men lie Women lie Numbers dont.

JUBBALAND is the weakest and easiest state for all shabaab to attack and Ransack. 25 Technical, and whole lot of weapons alone in the Month of March 2023.
You read the content of the tweet but act like you don’t see that it says 16th brigade danab unit received the armored trucks? Every unit has a twitter account and they all share each other’s news and updates. I guess over here they also fighting in lower shabele because that’s how your brain translates tweets.

Attachments

• D3787BBF-6F7B-4DB5-9E99-D1752EBB61F1.jpeg
    D3787BBF-6F7B-4DB5-9E99-D1752EBB61F1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Jubbaland is weak because it is Led by a minority who have no stake in somalia and came to jubband on the backs of kenyan tanks. The real jubbaland is strong. The problem is it has 5000 kikuyu guarding their puppet madoobe. So jubbaland is not a function state. It is a buffer zone of kenya.
25,000 Ethiopians in gedo and they still killing your leaders in their bedrooms.
1680298186948.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
JL situation is crazy given his many Ethiopian troops are holding Gedo from collapsing to Shabaab and then the Kenyans in lower Jubba. This is not the case in Galmudug which hasn’t got much AMISOM. I believe only 800 or so Djiboutians.

This is clearly down to how diverse JL is. You can’t control that many different qabiils by force.

JL situation is crazy given his many Ethiopian troops are holding Gedo from collapsing to Shabaab and then the Kenyans in lower Jubba. This is not the case in Galmudug which hasn’t got much AMISOM. I believe only 800 or so Djiboutians.

This is clearly down to how diverse JL is. You can’t control that many different qabiils by force.
Shabab is not about clans sxb in lower and middle juba even before jva the only force that was armed was kuumade. Problem in jubaland started with the OG wadaado who broke the back of the established Absame clan militias that ruled in the 90s and 2000s men like xasan turki for the sake of their islamists militias. If it was about clans middle shabele the stronghold of Madowwryne would be the problem.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Shabab is not about clans sxb in lower and middle juba even before jva the only force that was armed was kuumade. Problem in jubaland started with the OG wadaado who broke the back of the established Absame clan militias that ruled in the 90s and 2000s men like xasan turki for the sake of their islamists militias. If it was about clans middle shabele the stronghold of Madowwryne would be the problem.
Most insane user here. I can’t take this serious

Trending