AlShabab Operative that was captured by Puntland in 2016 and released to FGS custody was caught again in Garowe on a mission

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This AlShabab operative was part of the AlShabab army that attacked Puntland in 2016, AlShabab attacked two locations- Suuj and Garmaal and were defeated by Puntland. The captured AlShabab operatives were released to the Federal Government.

He was captured again by Puntland Intelligence Agents in Garowe.

@DR OSMAN PL PIA capture them for terrorist activites, So no matter we release them they will came back again to the same road. Alkabab brainwash its not easy to erase it. :kanyehmm:

FYI we never released them but transferred them over to the FGS at the request from SOM UNDP, however the fraudulent FGS released them without warning and allowed them to return to PL, you see how even basic cooperation with the government of xamar could cost us our lives?

So, is Puntland going to tie him to a pole and send him to hellfire or no? Who is gullible enough to believe this killer's stories?

Puntland must protect itself from Villa AMISOM aka Villa AlShaydaan, when they're not busy withholding development funds they are openly sabotaging and attacking Puntland. The only time we get some respite is when a Puntite is the President or PM.

I wonder when Puntland will get tired and finally declares independence and sets up electric fences on its Southern border. What will it take? Do we have to find natural resources so we can be financially independent, or are we waiting for another major attack from the barbarians?

Last edited:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I wouldn't be surprised if FGS sent him, they want to destroy Puntland and this time they're not hiding their motives.

This terrorist is back to kill innocent people.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
FYI we never released them but transferred them over to the FGS at the request from SOM UNDP, however the fraudulent FGS released them without warning and allowed them to return to PL, you see how even basic cooperation with the government of xamar could cost us our lives?
So without inform PL,they release killers to attack PL?.

I hope our government learn this lesson to never trust xamar.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So, is Puntland going to tie him to a pole and send him to hellfire or no? Who is gullible enough to believe this killer's stories?

Puntland must protect itself from Villa AMISOM aka Villa AlShaydaan, when they're not busy withholding development funds they are openly sabotaging and attacking Puntland. The only time we get some respite is when a Puntite is the President or PM.

I wonder when Puntland will get tired and finally declares independence and sets up electric fences on its Southern border. What will it take? Do we have to find natural resources so we can be financially independent, or are we waiting for another major attack from the barbarians?
We have to for wait military court on this case.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I wouldn't be surprised if FGS sent him, they want to destroy Puntland and this time they're not hiding their motives.

This terrorist is back to kill innocent people.
Let investigation finish so we can know how they reach to PL.

Was he arrested because he was one of the fighters or because he was caught commiting a crime? It is not clear.

There is a huge bulge on the left side of his forehead he must been struck with AK butt gun.

I get it that he was a terrorist but je was also a kid to capture him without charges in overreacting. If he didn't commit any crime he should be interrogated and let go. Ban him from entering PL again but imprisonment & physical abuse are too much. He could've been repented from Al Shabaab ideology.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Was he arrested because he was one of the fighters or because he was caught commiting a crime? It is not clear.

There is a huge bulge on the left side of his forehead he must been struck with AK butt gun.

I get it that he was a terrorist but je was also a kid to capture him without charges in overreacting. If he didn't commit any crime he should be interrogated and let go. Ban him from entering PL again but imprisonment & physical abuse are too much. He could've been repented from Al Shabaab ideology.
He was kid in 2016 and request came from his clan in xamar to sent him back so FGS rehabilitate kid. As result today he went to PL as grown up with motive to blow PL citizens!!!.

He was kid in 2016 and request came from his clan in xamar to sent him back so FGS rehabilitate kid. As result today he went to PL as grown up with motive to blow PL citizens!!!.

They found guns or explosives on him? In the linked tweet he said south has a lot of problems so I come to Puntland to look for a job (Shagadoon)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

They were handed over to Elman Peace to be rehabilitated but were released instead.

This AlShabab operative was part of the AlShabab army that attacked Puntland in 2016, AlShabab attacked two locations- Suuj and Garmaal and were defeated by Puntland. The captured AlShabab operatives were released to the Federal Government.

He was captured again by Puntland Intelligence Agents in Garowe.

@DR OSMAN PL PIA capture them for terrorist activites, So no matter we release them they will came back again to the same road. Alkabab brainwash its not easy to erase it. :kanyehmm:

Issue special permits for Southerners in PL, provide background checks and invest more in Intelligence. He is one of many AS sleeper agents in PL.

Subxanallah - what am I reading here? Inhumane comments. Didn’t you guys watch the short video where the young man is talking about his situation and why he is here...

He deserves full pardon and should be encouraged to be a productive citizen of the state instead criminalising him for his underage activities caused by the situation of the south.

he is not an animal he is a Young Somali kid and in his homeland...

puntland should invest in the department of labour and integration instead of dehumanising such vital young workforce.

and some of you would benefit from self reflection - disgusting behaviour

Subxanallah - what am I reading here? Inhumane comments. Didn’t you guys watch the short video where the young man is talking about his situation and why he is here...

He deserves full pardon and should be encouraged to be a productive citizen of the state instead criminalising him for his underage activities caused by the situation of the south.

puntland should invest in the department of labour and integration instead of dehumanising such vital young workforce.

When you have terrorism at your doorstep you can't afford to be lenient, the South is full of AS sympathizers until that changes we should keep an eye on their movements in PL.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

I suggest you watch the full video before defending this terrorist. He was released by Puntland in 2017 to Elman Peace to be rehabilitated but they instead released him to his β€œfamily” including an uncle he’d never met before or seen since then. He then rejoined Shabaab and has killed many people since. He returned to Puntland as a member of Al Shabaab, not for work or any other purpose.

Why should Puntland pardon a 19 year old terrorist who is hell bent on serving Shabaab?

Last edited:

Trending