Alshabab heavily relying on IED’s and Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
And they've also been forcing old ppl to join their quest, their days are coming to an end soon inshallah, but then again it only takes 1 successful infiltration into a suuq

i suggest we invest even more money into our intelligence services

gaar ahaan the vetting process to make sure no spies get into NISA

also more spending on phone taps, installation of cameras and intelligence network sharing.

a better equipped task force would also help. like in israel or egypt

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
And they've also been forcing old ppl to join their quest, their days are coming to an end soon inshallah, but then again it only takes 1 successful infiltration into a suuq

Al shabab will never truly go away. Once the SNA takes back all areas in Somalia they will simply retreat into the mountains or the wilderness, and periodically attack urban areas every now and then.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Al shabab will never truly go away. Once the SNA takes back all areas in Somalia they will simply retreat into the mountains or the wilderness, and periodically attack urban areas every now and then.

they can be defeated sxb, don't give up before we even start fighting them fully.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
they can be defeated sxb, don't give up before we even start fighting them fully.

Defeating terrorists is like getting rid of bugs and vermin in your home. No matter how many you kill there's always some left hiding around in the sink or in the corner. They don't fight like any conventional army, therefore you can't get rid of them all, only weaken them.

Defeating terrorists is like getting rid of bugs and vermin in your home. No matter how many you kill there's always some left hiding around in the sink or in the corner. They don't fight like any conventional army, therefore you can't get rid of them all, only weaken them.
Weakening them is part of defeating them

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Weakening them is part of defeating them

Right, but i'm saying completely defeating them is unlikely, unless some deal is made with them that is. Look at all the infamous terrorist groups of the past in the world. Are they gone? Nope, most are still around causing problems.

Right, but i'm saying completely defeating them is unlikely, unless some deal is made with them that is. Look at all the infamous terrorist groups of the past in the world. Are they gone? Nope, most are still around causing problems.
Alshabab is just like any other dictatorial group .Its leaders want to survive and milk the money.If you weaken the movement enough the leader will want peace and hence alshabab can be destroyed from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts