Alshabaab sends message to Xawadle fighting for abgaals and murusade, lose manpower and become an sacrificial lamb.

Basically the message is that there is an shirqool on Xawadles, to kill them off on the battlefield in Galgaduud in order to reduce their military strength in Hirshabelle.

XL lost over 500 men fighting shabaab to liberating their lands, so imagine how much more they will lose in murursade and abgaal lands.

There is no reason for XL to die for murursade and abgaal when they themselves love Alshabaab.

1694267431236.png

Last edited:
Bro this ain’t worth the lives it’s gonna cost . Knowing HSM he will probably back out from whatever promise he made to XL just to backstab them once they manage to liberate those lands .

Bro this ain’t worth the lives it’s gonna cost . Knowing HSM he will probably back out from whatever promise he made to XL just to backstab them once they manage to liberate those lands .
Yeah its an suicide mission for Xawadle to fight for isxambar murusade and abgaal

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Basically the message is that there is an shirqool on Xawadles, to kill them off on the battlefield in Galgaduud in order to reduce their military strength in Hirshabelle.

XL lost over 500 men fighting shabaab to liberating their lands, so imagine how much more they will lose in murursade and abgaal lands.

There is no reason for XL to die for murursade and abgaal when they themselves love Alshabaab.

View attachment 292579
Idiots let them be cannonfodder for Hiiraab whilst being denied their rights to lead HiirShabelle. There is no such thing as altruism in Somalia. They are going to be culled like the sheep they are
Bored Whats Up GIF by Paramount Network

We are not going anywhere just the other side of the border for expansion

Hassan sh has promed 70 Hawadle sarkaal and is paying for 4000 macawisley and their hub this is our biggest opportunity to get all this 🤣🤣

Idiots let them be cannonfodder for Hiiraab whilst being denied their rights to lead HiirShabelle. There is no such thing as altruism in Somalia. They are going to be culled like the sheep they are
Bored Whats Up GIF by Paramount Network
I love my Xawadle peeps, its just sad to see hyenas and vultures gathering to pack them in Galgaduud.

1694270224236.png

We are not going anywhere just the other side of the border for expansion

Hassan sh has promed 70 Hawadle sarkaal and is paying for 4000 macawisley and their hub this is our biggest opportunity to get all this 🤣🤣
The down side to this is if it fails , it will make you a prey surrounded by lions everywhere. Hiraab from two directions and Al-shabab from the other direction. I'd close my borders if I where you

Trending