Alshabaab/moryaans got smoked by US and NISA special forces in afgooye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The beef is indeed bimaal vs HG. The 20th brigade of the somali army is stationed in lower shabelle. they captured the village weeks before the attack. the farmers told the soldiers that they were armed to defend themselves from bimaal militia who they have beef with. sheegow a bimaal general was the highest ranking in the village. listen to the survivor of the attack
This is bias moryaan propaganda after Allah sent down missile from the sky's for the injustices they have committed they want to cry crocodile tears I pray that Allah sends more missile Amin ya rabb

Here's biimaal saying habar gidir corpse & bones will be burnt :rejoice:

Al shabaab is an ideology you can't kill an idea with missiles... to solve this problem basically you need to have a system in place like the west (school>work>retirment) & infrastructure ... that aligns with our culture and beliefs (non extremism). I'm the meantime alll major media outlets, mosques, imans should also be anti extremism. Websites that promote Al shabaab should be blocked and inaccessible by the public. However to monitor all this and put it in place cost alot of money on top of that we got qabil and droughts problems.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Shut you mouth you moryaan lowlife scum hooyada waase what were these red eyed moryaans doing in shabellada hoose? They're thieves and bandits who went to steal land from biimaal.

May Allah send another missile from heaven that decimates the moryaan scum I hope the missile blows them up into smithereens Amin thuma Amin :rejoice:
lower shabelle is located in Somalia, soutwest state. Hg has mps in that state which means they have every right in there. cry me a river langaab munafaq ah. the farm was owned by HG businessman from UAE so take your crocodile tears about hg somewhere else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
lower shabelle is located in Somalia, soutwest state. Hg has mps in that state which means they have every right in there. cry me a river langaab munafaq ah. the farm was owned by HG businessman from UAE so take your crocodile tears about hg somewhere else.
How you a habar gidir moryaan has the audacity to call me a Majeerteen a laangaab is beyond me need I remind you the my ancestors use to own your ancestors as their slaves boowe need I remind you who Boqor kenadiid of hoobyo Was and how he Owned many habar gidir slaves and controlled vast hawiye land as part of his kindom, boqor kenadiid of hoobyo enslaved habar gidir on their own land :chrisfreshhah:

Here's the moryaans calaacaling about the federal government and president farmaajo & prime minister khayre saying they were behind the missile that came from the high heavens

:mjlol:

Agent 47

How you a habar gidir moryaan has the audacity to call me a Majeerteen a laangaab is beyond me need I remind you the my ancestors use to own your ancestors as their slaves boowe need I remind you who Boqor kenadiid of hoobyo Was and how he Owned many habar gidir slaves and controlled vast hawiye land as part of his kindom, boqor kenadiid of hoobyo enslaved habar gidir on their own land :chrisfreshhah:

Here's the moryaans calaacaling about the federal government and president farmaajo & prime minister khayre saying they were behind the missile that came from the high heavens

:mjlol:
The ajuran conquered hobyo then we conquered then kadiyaaye conquered with Yemeni foot soldiers and with Italian aid then we conquered back:comeon:
Ajuran border in mudug ended in Hobyo

now our border ends.
Central: Jeexdiin:sass2: east of galkayo where bintiland was salty about and called for U.S.
Monuments made for the fallen warriors who were killed cowardly by misinformed American air streak

East: ends in Dhinowda :westbrookswag:

Ajuuraan2.png

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
This is bias moryaan propaganda after Allah sent down missile from the sky's for the injustices they have committed they want to cry crocodile tears I pray that Allah sends more missile Amin ya rabb

Here's biimaal saying habar gidir corpse & bones will be burnt :rejoice:

Quoted for future Hypocrisy!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ajuran conquered hobyo then we conquered then kadiyaaye conquered with Yemeni foot soldiers and with Italian aid then we conquered back:comeon:
Ajuran border in mudug ended in Hobyo

now our border ends.
Central: Jeexdiin:sass2: east of galkayo where bintiland was salty about and called for U.S.
Monuments made for the fallen warriors who were killed cowardly by misinformed American air streak

East: ends in Dhinowda :westbrookswag:

View attachment 28497
Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay your people was living high upon the trees and you weren't capable of walking upright boqor kenadiid cilivised you and showed the first moryaan his image in a mirror and taught them how to shoot a gun every time the gun would go off they use to scurry back high on the tree tops, they use to fear it so much yet they didn't know what it was so they called it dhuuuso Majeerteen :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::lolbron::russ:

Agent 47

Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay your people was living high upon the trees and you weren't capable of walking upright boqor kenadiid cilivised you and showed the first moryaan his image in a mirror and taught them how to shoot a gun every time the gun would go off they use to scurry back high on the tree tops, they use to fear it so much yet they didn't know what it was so they called it dhuuuso Majeerteen :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::lolbron::russ:
kkkkk such made up somalispot shit. but a history lesson for you in the day. your ancestor was on top of a tree when the irir brothers found him:lolbron:
Kulaha they didn't know guns, what was used against the Portuguese, the Zanzabri and the imperialist forces.:comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
kkkkk such made up somalispot shit. but a history lesson for you in the day. your ancestor was on top of a tree when the irir brothers found him:lolbron:
Kulaha they didn't know guns, what was used against the Portuguese, the Zanzabri and the imperialist forces.:comeon:
The Boqor kenadiid kindom of habar gidir subjects existed well before the Europeans colonists came into Somali territories

Here's a source that's not bias check out this hawiye xawaadle brother talking about Boqor kenadiid
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Agent 47

The Boqor kenadiid kindom of habar gidir subjects existed well before the Europeans colonists came into Somali territories

Here's a source that's not bias check out this hawiye xawaadle brother talking about Boqor kenadiid
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:
afka iyo Magaca in la iska gumeeysto ma ogeyn:dwill:
Ajuran conquerors a tuulo then hiraab Imamate conquerors it then kenadid conquerors then hiraab conquores back and all this HG shit:mjlol:
Attacks when an empire is declining, attacks with foreign troops, gets chased to Aden in Yemen. why am I not surprised:drakelaugh:
you can tell the nigga shares the same genes with abdulahi yusuf:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
afka iyo Magaca in la iska gumeeysto ma ogeyn:dwill:
Ajuran conquerors a tuulo then hiraab Imamate conquerors it then kenadid conquerors then hiraab conquores back and all this HG shit:mjlol:
Attacks when an empire is declining, attacks with foreign troops, gets chased to Aden in Yemen. why am I not surprised:drakelaugh:
you can tell the nigga shares the same genes with abdulahi yusuf:lolbron:
He's hawiye you nobhead xawaadle just peep what he says about the history of habar gidir

Agent 47

He's hawiye you nobhead xawaadle just peep what he says about the history of habar gidir
He is hawadle ok... anybody could say shit, it still doesn't change the facts:comeon:
a tuulo that was conquered by ajuuran from its traditional inhabitants then hiraab conquered it after ajuuran since it was its successor then Kenadiid invades Hobyo with foreigners and in the aid of foreigners and controlled that tuulo for many years then it was conquered back so I don't see what makes the tuulo so special when kenadiid conquered it:manny: and it was conquered back from him:ivers:
Hobyo was coastal border town and now it's in the center of many towns if you know what I mean:shaq::stevej:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He is hawadle ok... anybody could say shit, it still doesn't change the facts:comeon:
a tuulo that was conquered by ajuuran from its traditional inhabitants then hiraab conquered it after ajuuran since it was its successor then Kenadiid invades Hobyo with foreigners and in the aid of foreigners and controlled that tuulo for many years then it was conquered back so I don't see what makes the tuulo so special when kenadiid conquered it:manny: and it was conquered back from him:ivers:
Hobyo was coastal border town and now it's in the center of many towns if you know what I mean:shaq::stevej:
Remember your people have been enslaved by MJ's and you have the audacity to talk to me hooyada waase you lowly creature may Allah send another missile from the heavens to decimate your moryaan folk in shebellada hoose:ohhhdamn:

Agent 47

^The definition of salty censored:drakelaugh:
Pulling all kind of bullshit out of his ass:mjlol:
You fact check him, he continues to cry, how to identify when a censored is crying behind their screen
hooyada waase you lowly creature may Allah send another missile from the heavens
this nigga lost it:lolbron:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending