Alshabaab/moryaans got smoked by US and NISA special forces in afgooye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If MJ's are so treacherous then how comes Allah ain't raining down missiles on them like your moryaan folks Alhamdulillah you got you comeuppance Allah is indeed the greatest

:chrisfreshhah:
lmfao why is he talking about faces when those niggas are majerteen:mjkkk::mjlol:
Madow.png

og.jpeg

Agent 47

AUN

Wale shirqoolka gaalka fa'aaido ay ladahay male. How unbecoming it is for a people who claim to follow the message of islam yet lack compassion for their brethren who've been treated & killed unjustly. hg this hg that bal ani weydiye qabiiladina malaa'ig miya ? mise are you blind to your own except for when it comes to hg?

29:2 Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

29:3 But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
those xoolo in somalispot are munaaf. one of them said allah launched the missiles from the sky:farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
AUN

Wale shirqoolka gaalka fa'aaido ay ladahay male. How unbecoming it is for a people who claim to follow the message of islam yet lack compassion for their brethren who've been treated & killed unjustly. hg this hg that bal ani weydiye qabiiladina malaa'ig miya ? mise are you blind to your own except for when it comes to hg?

29:2 Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

29:3 But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
What does Allah say about those who transgress and oppress others on their own land? Tell me what business does a habar gidir from galgaduud have in merka or barawe?

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
The only qabiil who want to loot and steal others land for now is hg. They also had affiliation with al shabaab and that base was used to pack suicide car bombs.

Why would anyone have compassion for someone who is enemy of the people.

Horta when you aren't defaming dumarka somaliyeed you're busy with qabyaalad ee iska dhaaf arimahaan, saalada ku noqo waa hada taalo wanaagsan rabtid

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta when you aren't defaming dumarka somaliyeed you're busy with qabyaalad ee iska dhaaf arimahaan, saalada ku noqo waa hada taalo wanaagsan rabtid
Boowe take your hypocrisy elsewhere and don't derail the thread how does him talking shit online compare to the looting and killing of biimaal by habar gidir invading militia moryaan? Baqhti foqol baqhti he bring revelations from the Quran to mask habar gidir blatant aggression against the indigenous people of shabellada hoose when clearly habar gidir are not from there but galgaduud which is far away from shabellada hoose.

Bohol

VIP
AUN.This whole incident is very weird. Were the NISA/USA forces misled to attack the HG families there on purpose?

waraabe

Your superior
Aun, this is what you get when you welcome censored into your house. Hawiye must defend themselves from the censored and their puppet the nacas khayre

SuldaanGuled

What does Allah say about those who transgress and oppress others on their own land? Tell me what business does a habar gidir from galgaduud have in merka or barawe?

What relevance is there between what you posted & the people who were killed unjustly ? what about the biyomaal who themselves target innocent hg who had nothing to do with their injustice ? you do know that not everyone from the same qabil live in the same region ? My maternal grandfather and most of his kin including his parents were born & raised in gedo & today despite living in those regions for more than 150 yrs they cant go back nor can they reclaim what was taken from them unjustly.

In your qabil vendetta you seem to forget that there are innocent people from all qabils including hg that have to pay for the injustices committed by their kin even though they had nothing to do with it. Why is it so hard to grasp this ? what is the need to bring up injustices committed by hg in a thread where innocent hg farmers got killed ? Look at how OP description of the people who were killed

We've threads whereby people who claim to be followers of islam use rape of women, murder, injustice as way to ridicule and score "qabil points" against their supposed enemies who hail from the same qabil as those oppressed people. Out of curiosity would you take great pride in and make fun of hg if a hg woman got raped by amxaaro or amisom ?

What satisfaction is there in seeing your fellow somalis whom you share a similar culture,tradition and most importantly religion suffer injustice either at the hands of gaalo or muslim oppressors ? For one to see enjoyment in such actions truly indicates the wretched nature of such an individual. I don't hate any somali for their qabil but i will hate them for their actions even if they belong to the same family, jilib, qabil etc as me. Judge people based on their actions not on things they've no control over even if they're gaal mise muslim.

Last edited:

SuldaanGuled

those xoolo in somalispot are munaaf. one of them said allah launched the missiles from the sky:farmajoyaab:

Sxb it's easy to fall prey to cuduurka oo la dhahoo qabyaalad sidas darteed best not to engage in similar fashion as it will only lead you to a destructive path many have succumbed to it best policy is making sure that you don't help increase that statistic A genuine reminder to myself and to my fellow brothers & sisters at sspot.

@SuldaanGuled is using the religion card and Somali unity when it suits him lol. Why can't you explain why hg moryaans terrorists were doing in afgooye to begin with? As they have no historical connection nor a native of that region.

Besides i will gladly support anyone who will eradicate the cancer of moryaanism even if it is the devil.

AUN.This whole incident is very weird. Were the NISA/USA forces misled to attack the HG families there on purpose?
Before the raid some military visited the area and they were ambushed by alshabaab.

So special unit was sent and dealt with the threat and 2 minors got caught in the process but majority were armed.

SuldaanGuled

@SuldaanGuled is using the religion card and Somali unity when it suits him lol. Why can't you explain why hg moryaans terrorists were doing in afgooye to begin with? As they have no historical connection nor a native of that region.

Besides i will gladly support anyone who will eradicate the cancer of moryaanism even if it is the devil.

What about you ? which card are you using this time mise have you discarded your "scientific" card already ? is your conclusion #doonimaynohg mise do you have another one ?

What about you ? which card are you using this time mise have you discarded your "scientific" card already ? is your conclusion #doonimaynohg mise do you have another one ?
I'm only against moryaan culture and terrorism sxb two things that are associated with your people.

If you guys can get rid of those two then I don't see a reason why I should be against you.

Besides you are not expanding to my lands ( you know what PL and liyuu police did when you tried) but I'm only voicing the voice of the minority who suffered under your hegemony for too long.

SuldaanGuled

I'm only against moryaan culture and terrorism sxb two things that are associated with your people.

If you guys can get rid of those two then I don't see a reason why I should be against you.

Besides you are not expanding to my lands ( you know what PL and liyuu police did when you tried) but I'm only voicing the voice of the minority who suffered under your hegemony for too long.

Wan gartay hadeer waxaa tahay afhayeenka kuwa ugu tirada yar dalka soomaliya lakinse i wonder what their reaction would be when they find out you're a minority yourself , what do you think ?

Wan gartay hadeer waxaa tahay afhayeenka kuwa ugu tirada yar dalka soomaliya lakinse i wonder what their reaction would be when they find out you're a minority yourself , what do you think ?
How am i minority when am mj/marexaan Darood noble guy lol

By far and large daroods are the majority of ethnic Somalis and the second largest in east Africa after the oromos.

We are even the majority in the diaspora
:farmajoyaab:

SuldaanGuled

How am i minority when am mj/marexaan Darood noble guy lol

By far and large daroods are the majority of ethnic Somalis and the second largest in east Africa after the oromos.

We are even the majority in the diaspora
:farmajoyaab:

Deh waxaa ka mid tahay reer taariku salaad waku side?? nasabkada akhiro kuma fa'aaidi doonto

Agent 47

it was not NISA, nor special forces. it was SNA 20th brigade stationed in lower Shabelle. The attack was led by Bimaal general. Basically the bimaal used national/foreign resources to fight against HG farmers. the farm that was attacked was owned by a HG businessman from UAE.

Agent 47

Before the raid some military visited the area and they were ambushed by alshabaab.

So special unit was sent and dealt with the threat and 2 minors got caught in the process but majority were armed.
kuwaan iyo been:uCkf6mf:
he just heard the attack in 28th of August when the attack happened in 26th of August yet he is pretending to know shit:uCkf6mf:

Agent 47

It doesn't matter when i heard what matters is we now have less terrorists and moryaans on the streets
everyone knows the people who were killed were just innocent farmers, farming on their own farm. even beesha raxanweyn is with HG, as much as all the other Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending