Alshabaab/moryaans got smoked by US and NISA special forces in afgooye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the hg in lower Shabeele are ayr they inhabit dusomarrep the hg in cadaado are saleeban they haven't moved south much:kanyeshrug:
But they are not the owners of the farm lands or the coastal towns like baraawe and marka.

Hg have never been farmers historically besides the Cayr have shown acts of terrorism

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
If you think the Somali people and government will remain silent while the whole of hawiye turns a blind eye to habar gidir aggression against biimaal and raxanweyn then you got another thing coming insha Allah the international community will blow you moryaans who are killing biimaal and raxanweyn on their own land while confiscating their farm land will get you comeuppance in sha Allah.
:comeon: the sane international community that gave Qeybdiid (Thousand man General) the helm of the Consitition, writing the fate and destinies of Somalia as a whole.

But they are not the owners of the farm lands or the coastal towns like baraawe and marka.

Hg have never been farmers historically besides the Cayr have shown acts of terrorism
Suddenly you are an HG historian :gaasdrink:

@XamarCade @TSP guys i heard Qeybdiid is hard at work, he promised Yesterday the Constitution will be finished within 3 Years, and has already drafted a 3 Version of it, saying he will review and confer with The International (UN,EU and USA) on which version is better.
Touche Qeybdiid:samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Keep spewing that MJ narratives of how their boogieman HG doesnt live in the South, where in reality Your MJ clan is isolated in Puntland container which is shrinking everyday from 2 sides attack of Somaliland and Galmudug.

Sxb with all facts, HG does live in the South and does have representatives, that is a facts i hate and you hate but we both cannot deny the reality.
Look at this a so called nationalist moryaan who supports somaliland somalidiid cause of irir samaale perhaps:sass1: it's been known for a long time know that the icitiraaf seekers who claim they're Dir have got an alliance with the moryaans that icitiraaf seekers turn a blind eye to the injustices meted out against biimaal & attacking Puntland who's the sole pillar standing for Somalia on both sides they say time is the teacher :sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:comeon: the sane international community that gave Qeybdiid (Thousand man General) the helm of the Consitition, writing the fate and destinies of Somalia as a whole.

@XamarCade @TSP guys i heard Qeybdiid is hard at work, he promised Yesterday the Constitution will be finished within 3 Years, and has already drafted a 3 Version of it, saying he will review and confer with The International (UN,EU and USA) on which version is better. Touche Qeybdiid:samwelcome:
I reiterate no Somali clan will fight you insha Allah the most benevolent will send a missil from space to scorch the moryans.

Yaa moryaan do you know how many international troops present in Somalia?

The federal government will use the international community to wipe out the moryaans then what? No more isbaaro nor black market for you moryaan no homes or farms for you to rob what then? Kkk

Gbyallmeans

I reiterate no Somali clan will fight you insha Allah the most benevolent will send a missil from space to scorch the moryans.

Yaa moryaan do you know how many international troops present in Somalia?

The federal government will use the international community to wipe out the moryaans then what? No more isbaaro nor black market for you moryaan no homes or farms for you to rob what then? Kkk
Man is it me or my eyes, cause the line between GM and PL is getting higher and higher:siilaanyolaugh:
upload_2017-8-28_16-38-42.png

upload_2017-8-28_16-37-38.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Man is it me or my eyes, cause the line between GM and PL is getting higher and higher:siilaanyolaugh:View attachment 28382

View attachment 28381
Last time you came close to the Puntland border Allah sent a missile from the sky that decimated the moryaans turning their corpse to ashes here's the current president of galmudug calcaaling about Puntland using the United States to decimate the moryaans

That was before he became the president of galmudug , you see the venom he's spewing against Puntland?

That turned out to be hot air as soon as he became the president of galmudug he realised how dire the situation is his people didn't have no governance no infrastructure in place and were reduced to begging in Puntland or jigjiga so he changed his stance now he's kissing the ring cause he knows never to bite the hand that feeds him

Gbyallmeans

Last time you came close to the Puntland border Allah sent a missile from the sky that decimated the moryaans turning their corpse to ashes here's the current president of galmudug calcaaling about Puntland using the United States to decimate the moryaans

That was before he became the president of galmudug , you see the venom he's spewing against Puntland?

That turned out to be hot air as soon as he became the president of galmudug he realised how dire the situation is his people didn't have no governance no infrastructure in place and were reduced to begging in Puntland or jigjiga so he changed his stance now he's kissing the ring cause he knows never to bite the hand that feeds him
upload_2017-8-28_16-53-43.png

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes even Somaliland is getting closer to garowe, i guess it must be a competition between Galmudug and Somaliland on which one can get closer to garowe, LOL:siilaanyolaugh:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Listen here long gone are the days where habar gidir can kill innocent raxanweyn biimaal civilians in shebellada hoose you can scream hiraab all you want but the Somalia's government and people stand with biimaal & raxanweyn cause habar gidir is clearly the aggressors using the hawiye card to tag team biimaal and no biimaal are not laangaab but unfortunately for them most Dir are from the north.

In sha Allah all the homes and farmland that a sacad from baraxley and a ceyr from dhuusomareeb and a saleeban from cadaado have stolen will be return to their rightful owners biimaal and raxanweyn.

Somalis have woken up to your treacherous moryanism and uniting against you moryaans who don't value life.

You can scream hiraab all you want but just remember the Somali people aand the international community are behind the federal government even if all of hiraab goes against the government and supports terrorism you all will be bombed to smithereens the days of the law of the jungle is over there's no Hassan shiekh giving you moryaans weapons so you can expand your territory.
Raxanweyn and HG never had any beef in lower shabelle kulaha we stand with raxanweyn and bimaal:mjlol:
where in the north are bimaal from:eek:

the ten civilians will not be buried till those who cold bloodily killed are held accountable. The fact finding gudi are already sent to baririe and now we wait. And we will be waiting to hear the apology of the defence minister and the doqon information minister.

Saleban and Ceyr have MPs in SW state so watch your mouth waryaa:ufdup:There was Ceyr bari and Ceyr konfureed way before 1991 so save your nac nac.

Suddenly you are an HG historian :gaasdrink:

@XamarCade @TSP guys i heard Qeybdiid is hard at work, he promised Yesterday the Constitution will be finished within 3 Years, and has already drafted a 3 Version of it, saying he will review and confer with The International (UN,EU and USA) on which version is better.
Touche Qeybdiid:samwelcome:
Mudane Qeybdiid is still heartbroken for not getting a welcome party from his MJ cousins.
cawaale.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Raxanweyn and HG never had any beef in lower shabelle kulaha we stand with raxanweyn and bimaal:mjlol:
where in the north are bimaal from:eek:

the ten civilians will not be buried till those who cold bloodily killed are held accountable. The fact finding gudi are already sent to baririe and now we wait. And we will be waiting to hear the apology of the defence minister and the doqon information minister.

Saleban and Ceyr have MPs in SW state so watch your mouth waryaa:ufdup:There was Ceyr bar and Ceyr konfureed way before 1991 so save your nac nac.
Just like habar gidir has hawiye biimaal have Dir you moryaan or did you think biimaal was born alone?

Here's the leaders of somaliland giving their full support to their Dir bothers and sisters biimaal

Agent 47

It will be enforced by the international community in the form of a missile that's been launch from space.

Alhamdulillah those moryaans got their comeuppance wallahi imagine me from bosaso going to merka and fighting biimaal and raxanweyn and taking their land? Allah is never on the side of the aggressor, that missile that killed all them moryaans was from Allah to destroy those who were committing aggression on the land:rejoice:
inalilahi wa ina ileyhu raajucun bal dhageysta cawankaan:uCkf6mf:
kulaha the missle was from allah:gucciwhat:
The death of kids make you happy because you hate their clan because they karbashed your clan :uCkf6mf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Again whats with MJ's instigating Dir VS Hawiye, Isaaq VS Isaaq or Hawiye VS Hawiye, walahi you guys truly are evil instigators.
MJ are not the ones killing biimaal on their own land while taking their homes and farmland I'm just calling a spade a spade :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
inalilahi wa ina ileyhu raajucun bal dhageysta cawankaan:uCkf6mf:
kulaha the missle was from allah:gucciwhat:
The death of kids make you happy because you hate their clan because they karbashed your clan :uCkf6mf:
If my own sub sub sub clan left bari and went to merka to steal land from the indigenous tribes of merka (Biimaal & Digil) likewise I would pray Allah rains down missiles on their heads for their naked aggression.

Gbyallmeans

If my own sub sub sub clan left bari and went to merka to steal land from the indigenous tribes of merka (Biimaal & Digil) likewise I would pray Allah rains down missiles on their heads for their naked aggression.

Just keep being mj and yap and crying :frdfvsb: all you like bro, as if Allah accepts the Dua of treacherous folks.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just keep being mj and yap and crying :frdfvsb: all you like bro, as if Allah accepts the Dua of treacherous folks.
If MJ's are so treacherous then how comes Allah ain't raining down missiles on them like your moryaan folks Alhamdulillah you got you comeuppance Allah is indeed the greatest

:chrisfreshhah:

Agent 47

So you believe Allah launches missiles from the sky?
Last time you came close to the Puntland border Allah sent a missile from the sky
:faysalwtf:

lol@my sub sub sub clan coming to merka:drakelaugh:

Glue to survive can't fight what are you on about?:faysalwtf:
nobody is occupying shit. HG has every right to boss around Hawiye territories:ufdup:
Dir and Hawiye are the sons of Boqor Samaale the great ruler of the Somalis so keep trying to instigating censored foq censored instigating shit. :umad:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
AUN

Wale shirqoolka gaalka fa'aaido ay ladahay male. How unbecoming it is for a people who claim to follow the message of islam yet lack compassion for their brethren who've been treated & killed unjustly. hg this hg that bal ani weydiye qabiiladina malaa'ig miya ? mise are you blind to your own except for when it comes to hg?

29:2 Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

29:3 But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

AUN

Wale shirqoolka gaalka fa'aaido ay ladahay male. How unbecoming it is for a people who claim to follow the message of islam yet lack compassion for their brethren who've been treated & killed unjustly. hg this hg that bal ani weydiye qabiiladina malaa'ig miya ? mise are you blind to your own except for when it comes to hg?

29:2 Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

29:3 But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
The only qabiil who want to loot and steal others land for now is hg. They also had affiliation with al shabaab and that base was used to pack suicide car bombs.

Why would anyone have compassion for someone who is enemy of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending