Alshabaab/moryaans got smoked by US and NISA special forces in afgooye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The deaths of 10 civilians make you happy, just because they're habar gidir?:kanyehmm:
The ones in lower Shabelle who has been looking for our attention for pretty long time has finally got our attention, water clan wixii ku dhaca ayakaa isku dhigay:reallymaury:

At least 10 civilians, including three children, have been killed in a joint raid by Somali forces and US troops in the country's south, local officials said.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/3-children-dead-joint-attack-somalia-170825163321824.html

The deaths of 10 civilians make you happy, just because they're habar gidir?:kanyehmm:
The ones in lower Shabelle who has been looking for our attention for pretty long time has finally got our attention, water clan wixii ku dhaca ayakaa isku dhigay:reallymaury:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/3-children-dead-joint-attack-somalia-170825163321824.html
Why would civilians be armed to the teeth if they are civilians?

Besides what are the moryaans doing in afgooye? Shouldn't they be in cadaado or hobyo?

Gone are the days of moryaanism.
:dabcasar:

Agent 47

Besides what are the moryaans doing in afgooye? Shouldn't they be in cadaado or hobyo?

It's Somalia dumbass, not private qabilland.
They were not even armed at the time they were killed, they were sleeping as you can clearly see. plus the water clan are the ones who have beef with HG residents in lower Shabelle and they were the ones who were leading the attack.

It's not the first time, every stupid clan who fucks with HG who then gets slipped then come back leading foreigners to fight HG, just like punaniland.

They even destroyed the farm after they killed the farmers. and they want to cry genocide when a finger is laid on them:gucciwhat:

langaabnimo got them afgoye unlike you:kodaksmiley:

Agent 47

the farmers have weapons because of water clan militia who attack their farms:gucciwhat:

even the soldiers who killed them ate the food they were growing on their farms.
But they were sleeping when they were killed, not a single weapon was found near their bodies.:bell:

the farmers have weapons because of water clan militia who attack their farms:gucciwhat:

even the soldiers who killed them ate the food they were growing on their farms.
But they were sleeping when they were killed, not a single weapon was found near their bodies.:bell:
I thought their farms would be in cadaado? Oh wait it's a barren land :lolbron: so they had to try and occupy the lands of others. I guess they were sleeping outside as well as all were shot outside going by the pictures

The point is they are not from there and shouldn't be in afgooye to begin with.

Agent 47

I thought their farms would be in cadaado? Oh wait it's a barren land :lolbron: so they had to try and occupy the lands of others. I guess they were sleeping outside as well as all were shot outside going by the pictures

The only semi-desert regions in somalia are found in Puntland:draketf:
Cadaado has farms
People could live where ever they want. they were sleeping in their farms the guy who was sleeping in a house located on the farm survived http://www.caasimada.net/dhageyso-n...i-bariire-oo-xog-xasaasi-ah-shaaca-ka-qaaday/
They clearly told the Somali forces who captured the town 2 weeks ago that the farmers were armed to protect themselves from bimaal militia who they have beef with.
But Bimaal generals led the attack so they can use foreign/national resources to fight HG farmers:childplease:
Lower shabelle is Hawiye dominated, bimaal are barely over 10k:comeon:

I don't care about hg and bimaal or whatever they called our objective is to cleanse the moryaans and the terrorists from afgooye.

If that means hg or bimaal have to bite the bullet then so be it
:manny:

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

Occupy what ???? last time i checked HG and Hawiyes had mps in KG, even the link below your MJ website has reported!

Again an MJ trying to instigate Brothers of Dir, Raxanweyne and Hawiye into a fight

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/koo...4-hawiye-20-daarood-4-dir-14-shanaad-6-akhri/
koonfurgalbeed 145 xildhibaan beelaha ay kasoo jeedaan Mirifle 67, Digil 34, Hawiye 20, Daarood 4, Dir 14, shanaad 6 (Akhri)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's Somalia dumbass, not private qabilland.
They were not even armed at the time they were killed, they were sleeping as you can clearly see. plus the water clan are the ones who have beef with HG residents in lower Shabelle and they were the ones who were leading the attack.

It's not the first time, every stupid clan who fucks with HG who then gets slipped then come back leading foreigners to fight HG, just like punaniland.

They even destroyed the farm after they killed the farmers. and they want to cry genocide when a finger is laid on them:gucciwhat:

langaabnimo got them afgoye unlike you:kodaksmiley:
Listen here long gone are the days where habar gidir can kill innocent raxanweyn biimaal civilians in shebellada hoose you can scream hiraab all you want but the Somalia's government and people stand with biimaal & raxanweyn cause habar gidir is clearly the aggressors using the hawiye card to tag team biimaal and no biimaal are not laangaab but unfortunately for them most Dir are from the north.

In sha Allah all the homes and farmland that a sacad from baraxley and a ceyr from dhuusomareeb and a saleeban from cadaado have stolen will be return to their rightful owners biimaal and raxanweyn.

Somalis have woken up to your treacherous moryanism and uniting against you moryaans who don't value life.

You can scream hiraab all you want but just remember the Somali people aand the international community are behind the federal government even if all of hiraab goes against the government and supports terrorism you all will be bombed to smithereens the days of the law of the jungle is over there's no Hassan shiekh giving you moryaans weapons so you can expand your territory.

Occupy what ???? last time i checked HG and Hawiyes had mps in KG, even the link above you MJ website has reported!

Again an MJ trying to instigate Brothers of Dir, Raxanweyne and Hawiye into a fight
Hg have moved to KG post 1991, their lands are in cadaado hobyo and guraceel.

You can't claim lands that don't belong to you unless you didn't buy legally which you didn't do.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Occupy what ???? last time i checked HG and Hawiyes had mps in KG, even the link below your MJ website has reported!

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/koo...4-hawiye-20-daarood-4-dir-14-shanaad-6-akhri/
koonfurgalbeed 145 xildhibaan beelaha ay kasoo jeedaan Mirifle 67, Digil 34, Hawiye 20, Daarood 4, Dir 14, shanaad 6 (Akhri)
If you think the Somali people and government will remain silent while the whole of hawiye turns a blind eye to habar gidir aggression against biimaal and raxanweyn then you got another thing coming insha Allah the international community will blow you moryaans who are killing biimaal and raxanweyn on their own land while confiscating their farm land will get you comeuppance in sha Allah.

Gbyallmeans

Listen here long gone are the days where habar gidir can kill innocent raxanweyn biimaal civilians in shebellada hoose you can scream hiraab all you want but the Somalia's government and people stand with biimaal & raxanweyn cause habar gidir is clearly the aggressors using the hawiye card to tag team biimaal and no biimaal are not laangaab but unfortunately for them most Dir are from the north.

In sha Allah all the homes and farmland that a sacad from baraxley and a ceyr from dhuusomareeb and a saleeban from cadaado have stolen will be return to their rightful owners biimaal and raxanweyn.

Somalis have woken up to your treacherous moryanism and uniting against you moryaans who don't value life.

You can scream hiraab all you want but just remember the Somali people aand the international community are behind the federal government even if all of hiraab goes against the government and supports terrorism you all will be bombed to smithereens the days of the law of the jungle is over there's no Hassan shiekh giving you moryaans weapons so you can expand your territory.

And let me guess all these ''days of moryaan is gone and everyone will get their rights'' will be enforced by an MJ army let alone an army of weak Daroods???:comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And let me guess all these ''days of moryaan is gone and everyone will get their rights'' will be enforced by an MJ let alone an weak Darood???:comeon:
It will be enforced by the international community in the form of a missile that's been launch from space.

Alhamdulillah those moryaans got their comeuppance wallahi imagine me from bosaso going to merka and fighting biimaal and raxanweyn and taking their land? Allah is never on the side of the aggressor, that missile that killed all them moryaans was from Allah to destroy those who were committing aggression on the land:rejoice:

Agent 47

I don't care about bimaal or whatever they called our objective is to cleanse the moryaans and the terrorists from afgooye.

If that means hg or bimaal have to bite the bullet then so be it
:manny:
Then you shouldn't laugh at dead innocent people who are farming their own food. 8 year old, 9 year old and 10 year old and 70-year-old dudes who are just farming are a threat to no one.

You can't claim lands that don't belong to you unless you didn't buy legally which you didn't do.
Lol the hg in lower Shabeele are ayr they inhabit dusomarrep the hg in cadaado are saleeban they haven't moved south much:kanyeshrug:

Gbyallmeans

Keep spewing that MJ narratives of how their boogieman HG doesnt live in the South, where in reality Your MJ clan is isolated in Puntland container which is shrinking everyday from 2 sides attack of Somaliland and Galmudug.

Sxb with all facts, HG does live in the South and does have representatives, that is a facts i hate and you hate but we both cannot deny the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts