Alshabaab appoints an Abgaal Ugaas in Jilib

Abgaal living in Jubbaland is nothing new. There is a Warsangeli sub sub clan who exclusively live in Jubbaland,

Abdulqadir cosoble was born in gedo and so was his grandfather and his grandfather.
1601570329009.png

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Disgusting dabodhilif, grow a pair and stop embarrasing my reer ayeeyo. The man insulted your clan out of blue and you lick his ass.
:susp::susp:
I carry my qabil from front to back. I give out karbash when needed don't question me otherwise I will slap you in real life.

Im xassan muse cali madaxweyne from southern hiiraan beef with abgaals do exist amongst our borders

Abgaal is your bro and my bro. We don't look good if we insult one another in front of outsiders. Abgaal could be next president of Somalia. And I know my hiraab brothers got my back and will help me build Hobyo port and support Galmudug development

Farmajoo opened the eyes of a lot of people. Many people now understand my tribalism.

I want a strong Hirshebelle, which means a strong Galmudug and then a strong Benedir state which includes lower shebbelle.

I want Hirshebelle to send Galmudug 2, 000 troops if called upon. Imagine if we combine our troops and send it to the Jubbas to help our people there. Who could stop us. Now you have to focus on building Hirsheblle and the Hirsheblle army. You have to hunt and kill Al-shabab like we do in Galmudug. Burn them alive if you have too, show them that this land belongs to you and your qabiil. No more Somalimo, likes look out for each other and our own. Meaning every job in Mogadishu should go to Hawiye only. I like the idea of Hawiynimo which is better than Somalimo,

I want Benadir state to give 20% of its wealth to Galmudug and Hirshbelle. Until Galmudug and Hirsheblle can have their own ports to make big revenue. We need to help each other and look after each other.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Abgaal living in Jubbaland is nothing new. There is a Warsangeli sub sub clan who exclusively live in Jubbaland,

Abdulqadir cosoble was born in gedo and so was his grandfather and his grandfather.
View attachment 143965Where
I was born in Bardhere, never seen Abgaal in Bardhere, Where in Gedo?
Individual can live anywhere, doesn’t mean they have degaan.
There 1000 Darood born in Jawhar does not mean Jahwar is Darood city.
There millions of Darood born in Mogadishu for generations don’t mean Mogadishu is Darood city.
Guys give up Jubaland, you don’t have any thing , as we gave up Mogadishu and jawhar and Marka.

I was born in Bardhere, never seen Abgaal in Bardhere, Where in Gedo?
Individual can live anywhere, doesn’t mean they have degaan.
There 1000 Darood born in Jawhar does not mean Jahwar is Darood city.
There millions of Darood born in Mogadishu for generations don’t mean Mogadishu is Darood city.
Guys give up Jubaland, you don’t have any thing , as we gave up Mogadishu and jawhar and Marka.

Merehan moved to Gedo only 40 years ago after being kicked out of Galgaduud aka Dhusamreeb and Guriceel, Galinsoor etc. Your not even a native of the Jubbas.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Abgaal is your bro and my bro. We don't look good if we insult one another in front of outsiders. Abgaal could be next president of Somalia. And I know my hiraab brothers got my back and will help me build Hobyo port and support Galmudug development

Farmajoo opened the eyes of a lot of people. Many people now understand my tribalism.

I want a strong Hirshebelle, which means a strong Galmudug and then a strong Benedir state which includes lower shebbelle.

I want Hirshebelle to send Galmudug 2, 000 troops if called upon. Imagine if we combine our troops and send it to the Jubbas to help our people there. Who could stop us. Now you have to focus on building Hirsheblle and the Hirsheblle army. You have to hunt and kill Al-shabab like we do in Galmudug. Burn them alive if you have too, show them that this land belongs to you and your qabiil. No more Somalimo, likes look out for each other and our own. Meaning every job in Mogadishu should go to Hawiye only. I like the idea of Hawiynimo which is better than Somalimo,

I want Benadir state to give 20% of its wealth to Galmudug and Hirshbelle. Until Galmudug and Hirsheblle can have their own ports to make big revenue. We need to help each other and look after each other.
Sxb I somewhat I agree with you, I have no problem with abgaals or any other qabil unless you ask for smoke. Qabilnimo is outdated we need to focus on our regions. I support ties to benadir state and galmudug. No more darodnimo or hawiyenimo that's dead. Other countries ahead of us sxb we need to focus on Somalia. We will never move forward with that kind of idea sxb.

Sxb I somewhat I agree with you, I have no problem with abgaals or any other qabil unless you ask for smoke. Qabilnimo is outdated we need to focus on our regions. I support ties to benadir state and galmudug. No more darodnimo or hawiyenimo that's dead. Other countries ahead of us sxb we need to focus on Somalia. We will never move forward with that kind of idea sxb.

Now you are talking like a Merehan. I won't talk you unless I am sure you really are a Xawaddle brother. Excuse me for acting paranoid but Bush people try and infiltrate Hawiye since they are outcast of Darood.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Now you are talking like a Merehan. I won't talk you unless I am sure you really are a Xawaddle brother. Excuse me for acting paranoid but Bush people try and infiltrate Hawiye since they are outcast of Darood.
You're bipolar sxb and yes I think you're paranoid you just rated my post with 100 then you call me marehan. Think whatever you want I know what allah blessed me as. I have no reason to convince you who are you?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Ronaldinho is head honcho of Xawaadle @Galmudug-State used to make PL threads and was routinely called sheegad. What the hell would these guys know of Xawaadle subclans sheegad Kulaha :mjlol:
Even Baladweyne there many Darood born there, but we never claim.
Gave up Jubaland man!!!
Saaxib claiming stuff is apart of Somali culture but thats when you have an actual possibility to taking the city.

Hawiye are losing there grip everywhere outside of Galmudug. Raxanweyn is assuming the upper position on them in LS and they have flooded Banaadir with IDPs.

Its like a Harari saying Oromia is his do you not know your predicament :gucciwhat:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
@Ronaldinho is head honcho of Xawaadle @Galmudug-State used to make PL threads and was routinely called sheegad. What the hell would these guys know of Xawaadle subclans sheegad Kulaha :mjlol:

Saaxib claiming stuff is apart of Somali culture but thats when you have an actual possibility to taking the city.

Hawiye are losing there grip everywhere outside of Galmudug. Raxanweyn is assuming the upper position on them in LS and they have flooded Banaadir with IDPs.

Its like a Harari saying Oromia is his do you not know your predicament :gucciwhat:
So I was arguing sheegato all along :pachah1: I'm official I met with sanboolshe family in Kenya there are also xasan muse reer maqokori I also met his daughter that is married to abgaal cismaan @Galmudug-State wouldn't know about that

and yet only Abgaal is sharing a rotating presidency with a clan like Xawaadle. You boys cant even secure half of Mudug from one of the various Maxamuds alone tell me im lying:pachah1:

Rotating Presidency? You talking about Hirshabelle?

Xawaadle will always be president of Hirshabelle sxb. That deal is done long time ago and even registered with IGAD and UN.
3FE56410-2D46-4CDC-81BB-7733C3DEC843.jpeg

It's funny if they would think xawaadle would give up hiiraan presidency to merge with shabelle dhexe and let abgaal be our president

Lol, they even made up rumours that Xawaadle will only be president for the first 4 years then after that will be abgaal LMAO.. that state will always be Xawaadle until 4.5 is eradicated. Ugaas of Hawadle is still anti-Hirshabelle even when Xawaadle is leading it.. Forget Abgaal.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Lol, they even made up rumours that Xawaadle will only be president for the first 4 years then after that will be abgaal LMAO.. that state will always be Xawaadle until 4.5 is eradicated. Ugaas of Hawadle is still anti-Hirshabelle even when Xawaadle is leading it.. Forget Abgaal.
I heard about the ugaas xasan khalif not keen on hiirshabelle idea even most xawaadles not keen on it either if anything goes south we have no problems going back to hiiraan our true gobol.

I heard about the ugaas xasan khalif not keen on hiirshabelle idea even most xawaadles not keen on it either if anything goes south we have no problems going back to hiiraan our true gobol.
I personally would rather have a Hiiraan State, but HSM said no. Sh/Sharif wanted Hiiraan to have their own federal state and gave Hiiraan a presdential decree to have speciaal status. it was HSM who scrapped it and got rid of it because of Odowaa and Mahad Salaad + Ethiopian @ IGAD said every FMS has to have a coast. Hiiraan having their own state would have given Xawaadle to much power. Imagine Xawaadle having the same voice as Jubaland (3 Regions) 😯.

Trending