Alpha males

What's that supposed to mean :mjhaps:

Some women don't want to feel like they owe anything to a man and/or want the man to feel entitled to her...it works for these types. My current girl is like this, on our first date our waiter got a 40% tip cause she insisted on paying and I wanted to pay in full...now we just alternate.

I know women like that. I have friends who are like that and i've never understood their mentality. Why would you feel as though you owe him anything if its just a meal? A meal you can buy 10 times over? But if it works for you and your girl, then great.

:ayaanswag:

Last edited:
I'd love to know why being Alpha is now synonymous with being a jerk to women all of a sudden.

I suppose that is how weak loser men feel manly. They get bullied by men, so their only course of action is being a fboy to women.

I suppose being a man is tough.

:ehh:

Guys that pretend to be tough are more likely to have mental health issues, commit crimes and do suicide.

AishaBarri

Itโ€™s not that serious
What's that supposed to mean :mjhaps:

Some women don't want to feel like they owe anything to a man and/or don't want the man to feel entitled to her...it works for these types. My current girl is like this, on our first date our waiter got a 40% tip cause she insisted on paying and I wanted to pay in full...now we just alternate.
You did say you support equality. I can see why

But seriously if it works for you and your gf ainโ€™t nothing wrong with that

Guys that pretend to be tough are more likely to have mental health issues, commit crimes and do suicide.

They are just dumb as hell and many of the guys here glorify those types of men.

Why is it, they are only really 'alpha' towards women? Their energy is so calm in the presence of men that will actually spin their jaw down the freezer aisle, but want to be absolute pricks to women.

You can meet her at the restaurant then hail her a cab or walk her to the train station.
How am I supposed to flex with my lampogini then?
IMG_20210121_200003.jpg

Being strong does not mean behaving like a bully or being unable to express himself like a mature adult. In fact a weak man is one who throws tantrums, has behaviour issues and behaves childish.

giphy.gif
Agreed, but thats a strawman argument, women and men must treat each other respectfully in a relationship, acting like shit from either side sides will only further themselves away from each other and will end up a toxic relationship

mutual respect :fittytousand:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
''Alpha'', and ''Beta'' men dont even exist. That guy is just an asshole.

Here is a more simplified video for the dummies:

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Agreed, but thats a strawman argument, women and men must treat each other respectfully in a relationship, acting like shit from both sides will only further both sides from each other and will end up a toxic relationship

Thanks for sharing the obvious that people can't comprehend

Agreed, but thats a strawman argument, women and men must treat each other respectfully in a relationship, acting like shit from both sides will only further both sides from each other and will end up a toxic relationship

its not a strawman argument. Men that want to be "seen" as alpha are the toxic ones. Big difference between behaving a certain way for validation versus being a positive individual.

its not a strawman argument. Men that want to be "seen" as alpha are the toxic ones. Big difference between behaving a certain way for validation versus being a positive individual.
To be seen as alpha isnt an issue, to exhibit toxic traits and claim that it is being alpha is, though these people most likely do so to mask up their own insecurities. Being "alpha" is supposed to come naturally i suppose

Trending