Alpha Conde Russias middleman for Somaliland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@embarassing look at the desperation of this seccessionist :meleshame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If xamar move on them they would say:" they massacre us, they hate us, Farmajoo acting like his uncle that we beat him up,etc." on the other hand if xamar didnt do nothing :" See we are country now and xamar is dead, we bring back our sovereinty from xamar, etc."

:lawd: So how we can deal with them.

If xamar move on them they would say:" they massacre us, they hate us, Farmajoo acting like his uncle that we beat him up,etc." on the other hand if xamar didnt do nothing :" See we are country now and xamar is dead, we bring back our sovereinty from xamar, etc."

:lawd: So how we can deal with them.

There's no winning with these Jeegaans sxb :damn:

As I said before.
We should cut them loose.. On the condition they let awdal and sool & sanaag region vote if they'll break with them or stay as part of Somalia.

As I said before.
We should cut them loose.. On the condition they let awdal and sool & sanaag region vote if they'll break with them or stay as part of Somalia.

Sanaag is already majority Isaaq. As you can see Sool is Somaliland too. We used Reer Sool well in Tukaraq :pachah1:and Awdal are proud Somalilanders. Don’t forget the president of SL from 2003-2010 was Reer Awdal and the VP from 2010 till today is Reer Awdal. They are heavily invested in the SL project. It’s the same reason Mogadishu refuses for any referendum to take place because they know the outcome. The referendum in 2001 which included Awdal was over 90% pro SL

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sanaag is already majority Isaaq. As you can see Sool is Somaliland too. We used Reer Sool well in Tukaraq :pachah1:and Awdal are proud Somalilanders. Don’t forget the president of SL from 2003-2010 was Reer Awdal and the VP from 2010 till today is Reer Awdal. They are heavily invested in the SL project. It’s the same reason Mogadishu refuses for any referendum to take place because they know the outcome. The referendum in 2001 which included Awdal was over 90% pro SL
Sanaag majority isaaq and they couldn't pass yube village far from ceerigaabo about 20 km :gucciwhat:.

It’s not hard to understand why amisom has controlled Somalia for 15 years now. These people have no understanding of the word priority. They obsess over SL while everything around them is on fire still :pachah1:
256DB46C-E8E7-43FA-90FA-96B60A2F0482.jpeg

Sanaag majority isaaq and they couldn't pass yube village far from ceerigaabo about 20 km :gucciwhat:.

First and foremost Yubbe is 69 KM from Ceerigaabo and we’re in Yubbe at this very moment. Go focus on your Pirateland state you know how far we are from Garowe? Let me remind you :trumpsmirk:
794FC4D4-36B5-4183-ABD2-71BFBAAA9D8B.jpeg

Now pipe down :chrisfreshhah:

Somalia is SL and PL part of it. :gucciwhat:.

Just say south Somalia. :bell:

Correction Somalia is Puntland and 4 other federal states. I’ve seen Failmaajo fly to Garowe, have you ever seen him in Hargeisa ? Do you ever see SL attend any of the federal state clown conventions ? That’s a no and another no :russ:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Correction Somalia is Puntland and 4 other federal states. I’ve seen Failmaajo fly to Garowe, have you ever seen him in Hargeisa ? Do you ever see SL attend any of the federal state clown conventions ? That’s a no and another no :russ:
The world says so. Not coco jambo Qaat addict. Welcome to world Qaat boy!.

Dont put your noise on Harti matters we will deal with them. but point the line is no Isaaq is there.:gucciwhat:

We used Dhulos in Tukaraq to push you MJs out of Sool. My boys are in Las Anod right now look at this Dhulo driving Las Anod calaacaling that it is becoming HJ city

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You’re saying look at it logically when you ignore the cheap propaganda that got exposed :russ: It reminds me of the time you guys tried to lie about Berbera/UAE too and then went and cried to the UN but the U.N. laughed in your face :dead:

30 years of failed state status will do that to you. Now you guys are breaking relations with countries you had no relations with anyway :damn: truly pathetic

You do now that those nations that said that somalia is a failed state are the supporters of the current gov in xamar or didn't you see all of those ambassadors ministers etc appear in xamar just in time for the oil boom. What has sland to offer? And the uae punished the xamar gov by implementing a base in sl that was it not because of the good relations between uae and sl. You can jump high or low facts will not change. Even if Guinea recognized sl nothing would change. Kenya tried ethiopia tried the uea played around it but nothing changed. Why are you lot hell bend on becoming a nation "which would never happen" while your people suffer no development. Are you lot waiting for a revolution or what? It is one thing to refuse centralisation of the government in xamar but trying to leave a union you signed for will never happen. The powerhouses in the world refused it and now you are trying it through ebola infested nations that are on the other side of the continent? You must have forgotten or did not know that a stable somalia is a whish many african nations have. Somalia was one of the biggest frontiers to curb colonialism and help african nations set up governance in their respective nations. Get the hell out of here with your bs

You do now that those nations that said that somalia is a failed state are the supporters of the current gov in xamar or didn't you see all of those ambassadors ministers etc appear in xamar just in time for the oil boom. What has sland to offer? And the uae punished the xamar gov by implementing a base in sl that was it not because of the good relations between uae and sl. You can jump high or low facts will not change. Even if Guinea recognized sl nothing would change. Kenya tried ethiopia tried the uea played around it but nothing changed. Why are you lot hell bend on becoming a nation "which would never happen" while your people suffer no development. Are you lot waiting for a revolution or what? It is one thing to refuse centralisation of the government in xamar but trying to leave a union you signed for will never happen. The powerhouses in the world refused it and now you are trying it through ebola infested nations that are on the other side of the continent? You must have forgotten or did not know that a stable somalia is a whish many african nations have. Somalia was one of the biggest frontiers to curb colonialism and help african nations set up governance in their respective nations. Get the hell out of here with your bs

Look at all that xaar you just typed :chrisfreshhah:completely delusional I can tell you are triggered. You get embarrassed by your “partners” who call you a failed state and you still kiss their feet
upload_2019-7-20_17-13-16.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Look at all that xaar you just typed :chrisfreshhah:completely delusional I can tell you are triggered. You get embarrassed by your “partners” who call you a failed state and you still kiss their feetView attachment 75681

Come on now don't try to get under my skin and answer ro my reaction i stated facts what did you state. I do not play the game of piss someone of instead of replying like a normal human being. If it is to hard for you to react just stay silent.

Trending

Latest posts