Alot women dgaf if you married or in a relationship

Jungle

VIP
I was gonna say the majorityof women but idk. Anyway from my experience im going to say they give it up way easier with their evil conniving selves especially Madow and somalis. They be doing it intentionally to f*ck up your situation. Sometimes same b you married to or in relationship sending these women to see what you built like smh wild as hell

How many can relate to this on here? Lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yup married men get alot more women, women want an established man :kanyeshrug:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
High value men are in demand. :francis:

All bets are off for these H0ES even if the man is married. It’s all about securing the bag. 💰
:sass1::sass2:

Women like you more when you're in a relationship, it's amazing
Most men give off a scent of desperation when they're single. You don't have any ulterior motives and seem more relaxed around them when you're in a relationship so that's probably why you're more attractive to them. Not to mention the social proff. That's my theory anyway :manny:

Most men give off a scent of desperation when they're single. You don't have any ulterior motives and seem more relaxed around them when you're in a relationship so that's probably why you're more attractive to them. Not to mention the social proff. That's my theory anyway :manny:
It's the social proof aspect as you said; it's called mate choice copying. It's female thing across many species.

women are some haters. they only show up to a nigga when hes cozy w a sweet ting and curve him when hes single. heartless mfs

Trending