Alone in the woods with a man or a bear

Would you rather be alone in the woods with a Man or Bear, and why

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Vapour

#FullTimeStalker
@Homerlilian Don't think you clocked where this was posted.
Embarrassed The Office GIF by Justin

Last edited:
A male. That’s not to say I wouldn’t be bricking it. It’s just that I’m delusional enough to think I can take on an adult male if I play smart. With a bear? No chance.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
A male. That’s not to say I wouldn’t be bricking it. It’s just that I’m delusional enough to think I can take on an adult male if I play smart. With a bear? No chance.
First answer that makes sense to me honestly, you fare a much better chance fighting or killing a man to survive than you do with a bear, choosing a bear is just suicide.

Plus what’s the likelihood the average man with you is going to be very evil and rapey/murderous? I think it’s low

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
With a bear you will get instant death, with a man there's 40-50% chance you will be alive.
If it came to a physical altercation the average man is going to kill the average woman, I’d say it’s more like 20% chance they will live.

But that’s if it came down to a fight and assuming the man was evil, I highly doubt the average John is the Judge from Cormac Mcarthy’s Blood Meridian

First answer that makes sense to me honestly, you fare a much better chance fighting or killing a man to survive than you do with a bear, choosing a bear is just suicide.

Plus what’s the likelihood the average man with you is going to be very evil and rapey/murderous? I think it’s low
I don’t think the likelihood of a man being secluded in a forest with a woman being murderous or r&pey being that low tbh. I freak out if I’m walking at night or late evening and a man is behind me on a dark and empty street. My mind goes to the worst places. Sadly, stranger men are dangerous to women, but depending on his build and height and if I have a weapon or if I was to get a big branch that I can use ect I might have a chance to win. I’d be in attack mode the moment I see the man and could plan a way to get him by surprise if he’s coming after me ect. A bear? I wouldn’t even know where to begin.

Call me delusional but I believe if I’m quick enough, know how to hide and set a trap for him, i could get him. I’d have to plan it out but I can’t do that with a feral animal that had the predatory instincts 10x that of a man.

Trending