Alone and dead for 3 years:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Bad day, buddy?
You want to talk about it?
We are a supportive bunch here on SSpot.
:dabcasar:
Yeah man, I never wanted to exist. I had these thoughts for as long as I can remember.

This is why I probably wouldn't want to bring kids to this God forsaken world. I really wish I was never born, never conscious of pain, misery and death.

Also I always find ways to get 'happy' but they don't help one bit. I turned to Allah as much as I can, however I still feel that me existing is unethical.

Why exist? Only to be punished... In this life and the Hereafter.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yeah man, I never wanted to exist. I had these thoughts for as long as I can remember.

This is why I probably wouldn't want to bring kids to this God forsaken world. I really wish I was never born, never conscious of pain, misery and death.

Also I always find ways to get 'happy' but they don't help one bit. I turned to Allah as much as I can, however I still feel that me existing is unethical.

See a therapist bro it'll help out a lot

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Man, I was just memeing with my question, I didn't expect to be hit with an answer like this :gucciwhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Nah they will say I have a lack of Imaan or you have an evil eye/jinn. I will try my best to continue with this harsh existence.
Sxb if that is the case then you should go get some therapy, if this is a really ongoing problem like you said then the only way you can see some changes is to talk to someone qualified and be proactive in trying to improve things for yourself.
Some people seem to enjoy being miserable, in a roundabout kind of way. You don't seem like that kind of person, so I think you should at least try something, instead of sitting around calaacaling.
Just my two cents. :samwelcome:

Very sad, westerners seriously need to start embracing family values.

Happened to my neighbor, she was an elderly lady, we haven't seen her leave her home for a while and then we reported it, when the police arrived they had to break in and walahi until today I remember that stench, and it was almost 2 years ago.

:bell:Her family only showed up to help themselves with her valuable belongings, first time I saw any of them and she was my neighbor of 5 years.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Very sad, westerners seriously need to start embracing family values.

Happened to my neighbor, she was an elderly lady, we haven't seen her leave her home for a while and then we reported it, when the police arrived they had to break in and walahi until today I remember that stench, and it was almost 2 years ago.

:bell:Her family only showed up to help themselves with her valuable belongings, first time I saw any of them and she was my neighbor of 5 years.
giphy.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
don't she have to renew the lease every year? how her mailbox, it must have been full of mail after all those 3yrs. why the mailman did not notify the cops? fake story.
OR...someone was renewing the lease on her behalf and that same person was checking the mail using her keys. I'm telling you she was murdered. It's either a fake story or there's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending