Alone and dead for 3 years:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This story is a about a woman named Joyce Vincent who was from the U.K, she had 4 sisters and none of them bothered to contact her,

She died in her apartment and her body was in there for 3 years. How come the neighbors didn't notice the smell of the corpse? How come the building management didn't check up on her since she was the tenant and how come they didn't notice she didn't pay bills for 3 years? The t.v and the heater were on for 3 whole years.

This is scary Wallahi. I don't wish that on anyone.

There are worse of dying than this.

Crawling inside a cave and dying inside it and that becoming your tombstone is worse.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I was going to ask who was paying her bills, I guess this answers it.
Someone probably poisoned her and in an attempt to cover up, paid her bills and masked the stench. Either that or this story is not true. The only other remote possibility is that the apartment is Indian owned and they didn't mind the smell since they smell just as bad.

:mjlol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Someone probably poisoned her and in an attempt to cover up, paid her bills and masked the stench. Either that or this story is not true. The only other remote possibility is that the apartment is Indian owned and they didn't mind the smell since they smell just as bad.

:mjlol:
lol I heard in India they have dead bodies on the streets and people are eating and carrying on with their lives like it's nothing, they are bunch of disgusting pigs those desis.

Gibiin-Udug

This is even worse, how do you not check on her
That's what I'm saying, she died in 2003 and her body was discovered in 2006. I can't fathom the horror. And she had 4 sisters how come none of them checked up on her? And she had a next door neighbors, how could they not smell a dead body rotting in next door apartment, it's not even a house it's an apartment where you can smell your neighbor's dinner. Smh.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That's what I'm saying, she died in 2003 and her body was discovered in 2006. I can't fathom the horror. And she had 4 sisters how come none of them checked up on her? And she had a next door neighbors, how could they not smell a dead body rotting in next door apartment, it's not even a house it's an apartment where you can smell your neighbor's dinner. Smh.
There was a conspiracy. The sisters were in on it. She was poisoned and someone was paying the bills and pretending everything was fine.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
lol I heard in India they have dead bodies on the streets and people are eating and carrying on with their lives like it's nothing, they are bunch of disgusting pigs those desis.
I went to dollar store where all the cashiers are Indian. This Indian girl was reaching up and putting stuff on shelves. Her armpit was exposed and the fan was on. I ran home and didnt leave the house for days.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It doesn't make sense, maybe @ArchBishopofAtheism is onto something other people were on it, they did something to cover all tracks.

There was a similar story of this Asian guy who killed his parents and his brother, but in that story they lived in a big house and no one found the bodies for 2 years, he was paying the bill and doing everything to keep up the facade.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It doesn't make sense, maybe @ArchBishopofAtheism is onto something other people were on it, they did something to cover all tracks.

There was a similar story of this Asian guy who killed his parents and his brother, but in that story they lived in a big house and no one found the bodies for 2 years, he was paying the bill and doing everything to keep up the facade.
Exactly. You have to be dense to not see what's going on here.

Gibiin-Udug

Maybe he is onto something, the sisters refused to give their names to the press, and they said they sent her letters. Letters? No phone calls? Not even calling the police to search for their missing sister for 3 years? Maybe they did kill her.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
There are worse of dying than this.

Crawling inside a cave and dying inside it and that becoming your tombstone is worse.
I want that kind of death, to be forever lost in time.

I want to hasten my death, but for the sake of Allah I can't.

Nembutal and Nitrogen look very attractive sometimes.

don't she have to renew the lease every year? how her mailbox, it must have been full of mail after all those 3yrs. why the mailman did not notify the cops? fake story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending