Almost half the traffic on sspot is from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
@MariaMaria let me share another story with you :mjlol:

I attended a private school from secondary up until sixth form.So all my Somali friends know that I am secluded from the community, what's more, is that I don't contribute anything to conversations about Somali's.
This all changed when I joined forums like this one.All of a sudden I had an opinion on all Somali matters and one friend noticed this.He straight up told me that I must've joined this forum and he proceeded to check every introduction thread until he found me :drakelaugh:

:gladbron::gladbron::dead:

omg that is what happened to me , I joined the forum and now I talk too much about Somali politics at home. All my Somali friends are busy on twitter and Instagram I doubt they are lurking here.

Good thing I watch what I say, some people on here are wild :wowsweat: but I have exposed my identity a lil too much

Reborn
:gladbron::gladbron::dead:

omg that is what happened to me , I joined the forum and now I talk too much about Somali politics at home. All my Somali friends are busy on twitter and Instagram I doubt they are lurking here.

Good thing I watch what I say, some people on here are wild :wowsweat: but I have exposed my identity a lil too much

I can't wait to hit 1000 messages so that I can change my name by myself again :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts