Almost died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali gangsters tried to khareeji me on the bus. I hope I pass my early twenties quickly. Somali gangsters have no chill.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
you're from canada too, lol miskeen they're gonna find u again soon is ilaali
1364019889_tumblr_m5n0goZ3Zi1ru6j58o1_500.gif

you're from canada too, lol miskeen they're gonna find u again soon is ilaali
1364019889_tumblr_m5n0goZ3Zi1ru6j58o1_500.gif
I do not even belong in a gang. They see your somali face and you are a target. We have identical facial features and could likely be a mistaken identity.

What kind of messed up place is this?

Where I live somalis would never hurt each other, even if we don't know the nigga we just greet them
Edmonton is something else. Guys are starving because they all have criminal records. They have nothing to loose.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Did they think you were someone else? Were you just minding your business only for them to attack you? What the hell is going on over in Canada?
:faysalwtf:

Did they think you were someone else? Were you just minding your business only for them to attack you? What the hell is going on over in Canada?
:faysalwtf:
SXB, bus was full not a single person lifted a handed or said anything. I have never met those fuckers. They always roll in a group. I did not agitate them because they are strapped or have shanks all the time.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali gangsters tried to khareeji me on the bus. I hope I pass my early twenties quickly. Somali gangsters have no chill.
Don't be afraid to drop charges against them. There is a security camera in the bus that can identify their identities. All these cold case murders in the Somali community can be solved if Somalis are collaborating with the Feds and hiring private investigators.

have you ever seen ''boyz n the hood'' ?

you dont want to end up like this
boyz-n-da-hood-o.gif
one out of every twenty-one black American males will be murdered in their lifetime. Great movie. Depicts the real struggles on the block. My whole life flashed infront of me for a quick second.
Definitely would not want to end up like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending