Alleyways

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do you guys use alleyways as shortcuts? I remember the days were I'd be too tired to give a shit about getting killed so I'd go through the dodgiest places trying to get home quick. Here's a comprehensive list of all my most notable experiences.

• Saw man rolling up weed, he nodded at me and I nodded back.

• Spotted white trash having sex behind a bin and I witnessed this from the clearest angle in all its glory. I called the police on them and rightly so for creatures like those shouldn't be in out in public let alone fornicating like heathens.

• Saw illegal Eastern European migrants in the back of a truck (one of the alleyways went through an unloading area) one of them waved and shouted something. I waved back and shouted "aayyy" I remember this because I was grinning like an idiot for no reason.

• Watched a robbery happen. Man looked at me, I looked at him. He nodded, I reciprocated and went about my day. A gentlemen among roadmen.

• Saw a sophisticated looking chap who probably just discovered you can make a fire in the 21st century, doing heroin. I wasn't taking chances with heroin users so I did a U-turn. Even I have my limits.

• Some guy doing crack saw me, he nodded, I nodded back.

• Passed the most middle class looking white guy, nodded at him he grinned and nodded back. I think I gave him the impression he passed a ritual for all the lower class people of the UK.

• Saw a guy a wanking one time, I shouted "fucking wanker" while I was existing that godforsaken place.

• There were metal stairs leading up to apartments in the alleyway, saw a prostitutes titties n thighs when I was 16. Blessed day wallahi.

• Had to rip a fart one time and I knew it was gonna be bad one so I quickly whizzed into the alley. Looked left, right and every fucking possible place I thought any decent human would be then I let rip and of course a homeless man appeared behind the bins and gave me a look, why the f*ck am I the gross one here? You're the shithead behind a bin. I couldn't say anything though so I speed walked away embarrassedly.

All the other one's are somewhere in my memory. Apparently the alleyway I used was notorious for dodgy people and apparently, quoting a friend here "you don't live your life if you go there". On the contrary I think it was a valuable experience, it taught me to nod and look the other way. It's a lesson for life.

Although I must state, I went through there almost everyday so normally this shit doesn't happen but there were the few odd occasions here and there. So what are your experiences? Got robbed, seen drugs or somehow got into a backalley cast?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah I use to walk through an alley way to and from work. It got really dark at night and there were no street lights unfortunately. But I didn't come across anything dodgy, maybe some ciyaal suuq hanging around but they never bothered me :zhqjlmx:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
ffs not this shit again, feel like it's groundhog day
I think it might be my formatting.

Still though I've been thinking about how useful alleyways are. aside from the piss, questioning if the shit you've just stepped in was actually from a dog and the occasional junkie they're an absolute godsend. The amount of times I've missed buses decreased.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i’m in the spoiler lists now?
I’ve reached notoriety in just a week i’m so proud
:gladbron:
Bruh I spend a lot of my free time shitposting here but you're on another level
upload_2020-2-13_15-12-14.png

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Yeah I use to walk through an alley way to and from work. It got really dark at night and there were no street lights unfortunately. But I didn't come across anything dodgy, maybe some ciyaal suuq hanging around but they never bothered me :zhqjlmx:
Man outside of London sounds kinda nice. The ciyaal suuq here hang out in groups, as soon as there's more than 2 people they ditch. If there isn't prepare to get stopped.

I'd be on the lookout and change routes quickly if I spotted them

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Do you guys use alleyways as shortcuts? I remember the days were I'd be too tired to give a shit about getting killed so I'd go through the dodgiest places trying to get home quick. Here's a comprehensive list of all my most notable experiences.

• Saw man rolling up weed, he nodded at me and I nodded back.

• Spotted white trash having sex behind a bin and I witnessed this from the clearest angle in all its glory. I called the police on them and rightly so for creatures like those shouldn't be in out in public let alone fornicating like heathens.

• Saw illegal Eastern European migrants in the back of a truck (one of the alleyways went through an unloading area) one of them waved and shouted something. I waved back and shouted "aayyy" I remember this because I was grinning like an idiot for no reason.

• Watched a robbery happen. Man looked at me, I looked at him. He nodded, I reciprocated and went about my day. A gentlemen among roadmen.

• Saw a sophisticated looking chap who probably just discovered you can make a fire in the 21st century, doing heroin. I wasn't taking chances with heroin users so I did a U-turn. Even I have my limits.

• Some guy doing crack saw me, he nodded, I nodded back.

• Passed the most middle class looking white guy, nodded at him he grinned and nodded back. I think I gave him the impression he passed a ritual for all the lower class people of the UK.

• Saw a guy a wanking one time, I shouted "fucking wanker" while I was existing that godforsaken place.

• There were metal stairs leading up to apartments in the alleyway, saw a prostitutes titties n thighs when I was 16. Blessed day wallahi.

• Had to rip a fart one time and I knew it was gonna be bad one so I quickly whizzed into the alley. Looked left, right and every fucking possible place I thought any decent human would be then I let rip and of course a homeless man appeared behind the bins and gave me a look, why the f*ck am I the gross one here? You're the shithead behind a bin. I couldn't say anything though so I speed walked away embarrassedly.

All the other one's are somewhere in my memory. Apparently the alleyway I used was notorious for dodgy people and apparently, quoting a friend here "you don't live your life if you go there". On the contrary I think it was a valuable experience, it taught me to nod and look the other way. It's a lesson for life.

Although I must state, I went through there almost everyday so normally this shit doesn't happen but there were the few odd occasions here and there. So what are your experiences? Got robbed, seen drugs or somehow got into a backalley cast?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iam not going through alleyways ever thanks for telliing me ur experience