Alleged trilogy set to be produced of Ancient BLACK Egypt - Kemet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shingai Shoniwa of Bantu Zimbabwean descent will play the notorious double chocolate crème frappuccino, independent woman Hatshepsut, tied to the also black Land of Punt, as the black woman she is.

It will be directed by the famous Kameko Tarnez, one of his most known works being the 2010 movie 'Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale' with leading actress Ashlee Hewitt, 5th runner up of Nashville Star season 6

Interesting! I am waiting for the "The Black Panther" lead character of which is Chadwick Boseman set to come out next Month. Coolest Trailer movie and futuristic with many black ensemble.

Here is the trailer....

Interesting! I am waiting for the "The Black Panther" lead character of which is Chadwick Boseman set to come out next Month. Coolest Trailer movie and futuristic with many black ensemble.

Here is the trailer....

I'll be watching this next month as well.It seems like there's a trend for more big budget black movies being produced, there's also A Wrinkle in Time.Even though it seems to be already the main source of it without being out yet, if Black Panther is as big of a success as people say it will, we'll probably be seeing these for years.

DRACO

VIP

Here is the trailer....

Me too . Black panther looks like it's going to be a big hit!

I'll be watching this next month as well.It seems like there's a trend for more big budget black movies being produced, there's also A Wrinkle in Time.Even though it seems to be already the main source of it without being out yet, if Black Panther is as big of a success as people say it will, we'll probably be seeing these for years.

It looks legit. And the trailer looks juicy man lol. I already like it. Hollywood just figured out Black people have swag. There is no boredom when they are involved. Even our latest celebrity(Barkhad Abdi) is doing good getting roles in many movies. My coworker was gushing about him and asked me how to say his name, he then proceeded to type Barkhad and the famous Abdi came up along with that. I could not stop laughing. Ashy-Abdis came to mind. This white coworker is your average white male who had little or no contact with blacks other than me.

Given a fair chance, Africans and African Americans can do well in acting. Hollywood has to accommodate the expectations of a larger and younger audience now.

Me too . Black panther looks like it's going to be a big hit!

Seems that way. Many are anticipating it will do well with the audience. I like how it created a stir because of the major black ensemble among some salty white guys .... The comment section is hilarious. One guy to settle the score brought a picture of pharaohs showing darker figures performing circumcision on lighter figures .. to allege blacks always did the dirty work .... Just hilarious. The movie made some losers very uneasy before it even came out ...

Anyways, seems it will be a success at the box office.

Seems that way. Many are anticipating it will do well with the audience. I like how it created a stir because of the major black ensemble among some salty white guys .... The comment section is hilarious. One guy to settle the score brought a picture of pharaohs showing darker figures performing circumcision on lighter figures .. to allege blacks always did the dirty work .... Just hilarious. The movie made some losers very uneasy before it even came out ...

Anyways, seems it will be a success at the box office.
I hope it will or else we won't be seeing these kinds of movies anymore.For some reason despite the hype I feel like it might not score as well as expected especially in China.Still as long as I get to see more controversies and white guys losing it i'll be happy

I hope it will or else we won't be seeing these kinds of movies anymore.For some reason despite the hype I feel like it might not score as well as expected especially in China.Still as long as I get to see more controversies and white guys losing it i'll be happy

China is a big market for Hollywood. They will make more money than they would in America. It makes sense for them to start there. And the Chinese are already in lock anyway with anything western even if it is black ensemble delivering the story and the action. They may see the white dude behind the camera to be behind everything and that might make them contented.... We know how most non white ethnics think and see themselves. But, their thoughts about themselves is their own issues. WE ARE SOMALIS ..

Yea, there is the risk of no more big project investments with African actors, but There is a chance the movie will be a hit. Remember Django Unchained Movie? SOME WERE complaining about it in its portrayal of slavery and how it made fun of southern whites.... the main lead being an African AMERICAN HERO saving his beloved and killing all his former slave owners.... At the end of the movie, the whole theatre stood up clubbing for the last scene .... Happy ending.. there are human emotions people can not ignore despite their initial protests....

This movie is action packed and fun .. And fun is what people will have when it hits theatres .. Based on the trailer it looks good.... We hope that becomes true for the movie....

Let us hope for the best :)

Hoteps taking over Hollywood with fake black history :mahubowtf:

Still more accurate than european pharaohs :mjlol: if cadaan people can cast themselves as egyptians because of one greek ruling period near the collapse why cant black people when nubians are black egyptians and contributed much more to the ancient egypt?:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts