Alleged Ancient Puntite Sculptures excavated in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
They found some alleged punitite sculptures in northern somali region.
wjys7l.jpg

35k1riu.jpg

1z2pojq.jpg

What do guys think?

here is the video were they have it on display in somaliland

Many reporters news stations and media people came to witness these sculptures and treasures up close.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Xaargeisa? :draketf:

They do look very old, and were dug around Maroodi Jeex, Dr Sada Mire mentioned excavating ancient items in Aw Barakhadle , so maybe they found it there? Interesting find nonetheless.

Xaargeisa? :draketf:

They do look very old, and were dug around Maroodi Jeex, Dr Sada Mire mentioned excavating ancient items in Aw Barakhadle , so maybe they found it there? Interesting find nonetheless.

Check out one of the sculptures it got that Fircooni devil beard. :damn:

S

SOMACOON

More evidence that shows an immense connection between both civilizations.
No certain Clan can claim ancient Egypt. We were all unified under the Somali language.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
More evidence that shows an immense connection between both civilizations.
No certain Clan can claim ancient Egypt. We were all unified under the Somali language.

How did i miss this :deadrose::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Walle reer Kushitic ibnu aabo-raadis never cease to amaze me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Pure comedy walle and grade A hypocrites:ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley:

How did i miss this :deadrose::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Walle reer Kushitic ibnu aabo-raadis never cease to amaze me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Pure comedy walle and grade A hypocrites:ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley:
Even the Egyptians history says land of punt is Somalia why you all fight about that fact!!!!

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
What the hell are on about Dimwit?

Its find his statement hilarious,i mean artifacts found in the Somaliland he is so against,
dude had no choice but to throw in language card, the only card left for southies:chrisfreshhah:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The people that live their now have no connection to those who built those artifacts

Are you going against your own logic now?
I'll give you little bit time to think over you're statement, since you're clearly not the brightest tool at your isbaaro:nvjpqts:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Damu you and I know you have no identity in Somalia. Like i said your the by-product of an hairy arab and a harlot which means you don't have any claim to these historical artifacts.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Damu you and I know you have no identity in Somalia. Like i said your the by-product of an hairy arab and a harlot which means you don't have any claim to these historical artifacts.
Naaya don't even try to put me in the same category, you guys are a whole different level with you're shit, claiming anyone you read about as an ancestor and doing it with a straight face too_O

and like i said i don't claim what's not mine, i know my people and my heritage dude, thats enough for me:cool:

If you guys are going to comment without trolling and derailing my thread. Comment on the sculptures highlighted in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending