Allahunarxisto

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You got a point lil nigga ?
Nah, doesn't it seem a little contradicting to ya? In another thread you were wishing death or not ^caring^ about someone's suffering b7 saying what's the point, she's gonna pass away

and now it happened to someone you know..

Now, do you think it's good to talk like that? It could happen to anyone you know. When it comes to someone ypu don't know, you don't care.

When it's someone you know who's deceased, then you're sympathetic or emotional..

What did you learn from it?

Don't joke about someone's suffering, or else it may happen to someone you know... What do you feel now?:hmm: Were you just joking at that time, and now you're all of a sudden serious just because you ^knew^ the victim.. Never joke about death. That's my point

Nah, doesn't it seem a little contradicting to ya? In another thread you were wishing death or not ^caring^ about someone's suffering b7 saying what's the point, she's gonna pass away

and now it happened to someone you know..

Now, do you think it's good to talk like that? It could happen to anyone you know. When it comes to someone ypu don't know, you don't care.

When it's someone you know who's deceased, then you're sympathetic or emotional..

What did you learn from it?

Don't joke about someone's suffering, or else it may happen to someone you know... What do you feel now?:hmm: Were you just joking at that time, and now you're all of a sudden serious just because you ^knew^ the victim.. Never joke about death
I wasn’t joking to begin with that lady was 87 I only invest in the youth

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I wasn’t joking to begin with that lady was 87 I only invest in the youth
So you sympathise with youths' deaths only and the death of elders doesn't matter to you even if it's your closest ones, hmmm.. That's what I got from what you stated.. Sort out bro. The sooner, the better

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Seen so much death I think I’m becoming numb outchea shits crazy. I’ll never forgive you heathens
my best buddy Haayo get killed and countless others in Minneapolis too. I prolly seen more than you bro. Where you live in Lotus?

Trending