Allah Works in mysterious ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently i found ear phones with the apple adapter at the end of them(f*ck apple for removing the headphone jack).I had broke my one and desperately needed another one since it was like $50 a pop.I took the earphones with the adapter and said nothin, thinking that i got free stuff.

The next day i had found out i misplaced my card.I dropped it somewhere , i believe, and someone took it and spen $600 i earned.Guys .... never take whats not yours.

Recently i found ear phones with the apple adapter at the end of them(f*ck apple for removing the headphone jack).I had broke my one and desperately needed another one since it was like $50 a pop.I took the earphones with the adapter and said nothin, thinking that i got free stuff.

The next day i had found out i misplaced my card.I dropped it somewhere , i believe, and someone took it and spen $600 i earned.Guys .... never take whats not yours.
This is what i mean about contactless being bad. I was suspicious ever since i got my first card. All a person has to do is nick my card and they get free starbucks for a month.

:gucciwhat:

Indeed the boss works in mysterious ways.

Recently, I found a wallet containing around $430 with multiple credit cards and other cards and since the address on his driver license stated that the owner lived a couple of blocks away from me, I went to his place and handed it to his partner who offered me a reward and I declined and asked her to donate to a charity instead. When I went home that evening, my place was broken into and they stole every valuable thing they could find. Then I asked myself, what has it got to do with the boss? Shit happens.

Recently, I found a wallet containing around $430 with multiple credit cards and other cards and since the address on his driver license stated that the owner lived a couple of blocks away from me, I went to his place and handed it to his partner who offered me a reward and I declined and asked her to donate to a charity instead. When I went home that evening, my place was broken into and they stole every valuable thing they could find. Then I asked myself, what has it got to do with the boss? Shit happens.

You deserved that for not pocketing the $430. :camby:

Im australian btw.

Its because you come on this site and say cute couple 24/7.

Pure

It wasn't my money and the right thing to do was hand it to it's rightful owner.

Do you think the boss was punishing me for handing it?

Hell yes he was. You played yourself he was trying to drop that $430 for you because your house just got broken into. You just didn’t know.

Tell me if I’m wrong but let’s say you get a phone call someone says someone broke into your apartment stuffs missing, you say okay I’m on my way. You notice a wallet on the ground with $430 in it. Do you take it especially after receiving the news you just had couple hundred worth of items stolen from your own house ?

:ulyin:

Hell yes he was. You played yourself he was trying to drop that $430 for you because your house just got broken into. You just didn’t know.

Tell me if I’m wrong but let’s say you get a phone call someone says someone broke into your apartment stuffs missing, you say okay I’m on my way. You notice a wallet on the ground with $430 in it. Do you take it especially after receiving the news you just had couple hundred worth of items stolen from your own house ?

Plot twist , it was his $430 the doqon gave away his own money.
:mjlol:

Pure

I will still hand it to the rightful owner.

Plot twist , it was his $430 the doqon gave away his own money.
:mjlol:

Cangeero

What happened to your waano thread of don't steal? Adigaa la soo shir-tegay, I stole $50 earphones and as a karma, they stole $600 from me. At-least, I got all back from my insurance and guess what? I bought new ones on the insurance money.

Status
Not open for further replies.