Allah will not count tribalists as one of the Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tribalists, by contrast, reject universal standards of justice. They divide the world into the privileged in-group and the demonized out-groups, holding to the slogan, “My people (or nation) right or wrong.” Their love of their own people, and hatred of others, causes them to rationalize and justify the unjustifiable."

@Cognitivedissonance in a nutshell

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
"Tribalists, by contrast, reject universal standards of justice. They divide the world into the privileged in-group and the demonized out-groups, holding to the slogan, “My people (or nation) right or wrong.” Their love of their own people, and hatred of others, causes them to rationalize and justify the unjustifiable."

@Cognitivedissonance in a nutshell
If your mother is Isaac boowe then you’re Isaac Jewishness is matirineal

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
If 80% of Somalis front enter Hannah its honestly fxcked up for them they took one of the most hardest test to end up being kaffirs

:dzmxmmb: Get over those fairytales your parents told you kiddies.

Half the arabs were slave owners, i guess most of the prophet's own ppl will be going to hell too.

es on this forum always deflect, waryaa take the advice and move the f*ck on. You’re going to be alone on that day, there is no point of speculating about where others will end up.

So virtually every Muslim? Every Muslim is the ME, South Asia Africa are part of tribes, clans or sects.
I'm telling you it's impossible it's in bani adam's nature to despise one another.Even prisoners divide themselves up into races, it's survival of the fittest.

Funniest part is at 2:17 you just know that poor madoow will be back in prison in 2 months :ftw9nwa:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts