Allah SWT clearly telling us, of life that existed on earth, before the coming of Mankind.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20220809_235254.jpg

Arma

VIP
"He gives life to the Earth after her death. Thus is it that you too shall be brought forth."

I've interpreted this has perhaps the time of the dinosaurs, hence we mankind came after the cataclysmic event that ended the time of the dinosaurs, hence the Earth's *death*.

This ayat, in my opinion, clearly does not contradict the scientific reality of the past existence of dinosaurs. Infact, it proves the truth of Islam and the Quran.

Allahu Akbar.

Arma

VIP
Jinns were on earth before us banu adam

Yes they were, of course. But Jinns are still around. Dinosaurs aren't however, hence, the *death* of the Earth and Mankind coming *after*. These are undeniable facts, that no man 1400 years ago knew of, unless he (SAW) was a Prophet of Allah SWT.

That ayaah is referring to the day of judgment. At the end of time the trumpet will be blown and everything will cease to exist besides Allah.

Then Allah will revive the angel of the trumpet and he will blow again resulting in life being given again and then we will be brought forth from the earth. It's not talking about dinosaur or the earth dying previously.

Our opinions don't come into play here at all you need to go through the tafsir and in general have a good understanding of the arabic language so the context and sentence structure is understood.

Last edited:
We shouldn't interpret the Qur'an ourselves. If you want to get a deeper understanding of an ayah study its tafsir.

This verse (Ar-Rum 30:19):

Screenshot_20220810-003010_Al Quran.jpg
Screenshot_20220810-003048_Al Quran.jpg
Screenshot_20220810-003132_Al Quran.jpg

You are misinterpreting the verse.
Death here means there is no vegetation and plants on the earth, then Allah gives life to it, when he sends water and allows all kinds of plants and vegetation and trees to grow after the earth was completely dead.
The point is for you to observe this process of death and life in front of your eyes you can see this process every year, if Allah can bring these from life to death that easily, he will do the exact same to you, makkans who disbelieve in the resurrection, Allah will bring you from life to death just like he brings the earth from death to life.

We can use our own brain, but also add Alaahu Yacluum
We use our brain to ponder but not to give interpretation.
Example I have an apple in front of me, I cannot use my logic to explain the inner workings of the apple, the science behind it and the molecules as that would be based off of my theories and faulty reasoning and false assumptions.
But I can ponder upon what a scientist who conducted experiments on the apple who understands it better than me with evidence, I can think about what I know from the scientist., but cannot make up my own theories of it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We use our brain to ponder but not to give interpretation.
Example I have an apple in front of me, I cannot use my logic to explain the inner workings of the apple, the science behind it and the molecules as that would be based off of my theories and faulty reasoning and false assumptions.
But I can ponder upon what a scientist who conducted experiments on the apple who understands it better than me with evidence, I can think about what I know from the scientist., but cannot make up my own theories of it

Taij what are u trying to say here? You don't believe in God?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You cannot interpret Quran with your intellect you must leave that to the scholars, your intellect is for pondering on the Quran

Quran is a guide for Muslims. Periodt. So, yeah i can use my brain to interpret, but also add Allaahu Yaclum

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No because you do not have enough knowledge

You can easily learn knowledge, the more u learn, the more u can interpret. But again, always add Allaahu Yaclum, because you cannot say things with certainty. Even the Tafsir expert cannot do that.

You can easily learn knowledge, the more u learn, the more u can interpret. But again, always add Allaahu Yaclum, because you cannot say things with certainty. Even the Tafsir expert cannot do that.
Yes true but noone should speak without knowledge especially with Allahs words.
Arma shouldn't have made up his own interpretation

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes true but noone should speak without knowledge especially with Allahs words.
Arma shouldn't have made up his own interpretation

@Arma was high on weed huuno when he said that, Allaahu Yaclum