Allah protect somalis in Somalia and Djibouti from this fitnah.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

I know people talked about LGBTQ or whatever qum lut are called now on here but this thread is more related to give you further information on how they want to spread their filth in Muslim countries and communities and I am just afraid it will not take too much time for that to happen.

I know people talked about LGBTQ or whatever qum lut are called now on here but this thread is more related to give you further information on how they want to spread their filth in Muslim countries and communities and I am just afraid it will not take too much time for that to happen.

Its a step by step attack on the souls of young men and women, may Allah (swt) protect us from this dunya
Screen-Shot-2019-06-26-at-2.31.02-PM.png

You will notice that most LGBT people were molested as children.

It's more of a contagious illness or a mental condition.

When someone "stimulates" someone's genitals, there is a reaction, this is natural but unfortunately, many people start thinking that they are also "gay" when in fact, their body just responded as it should to stimulation.

Thereafter, they start to develop sick thoughts and convince themselves that they like the same gender.

LGBT people need treatment and to know that they can confess their thoughts and get help for it.

We need to be patient and understanding as many are victims.

Have you guys heard of "turning out", there is a thing where LGBT and sexually deviant people like to "turn out" people to their lifestyle. One of these things is watching .

I would argue that it's one of the biggest gates into LGBTnimo, these websites have algorithms or whatever that lead to more and more degenerate content. They start with man+woman and then they end up watching tranny or even incest.

To be fair with this, people have been warned but they heed not.

Did you guys hear about the gang-rape of young boys in Baydhabo? Since when did Somalis rape young boys? Trust me, this sick deviant lifestyle and obsession is even worse than Covid-19.

We always had dirty predators but they used to attack young girls, now even young boys are not even safe in Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well its very hard to say the fitnah is spreading when Muslim societies largely allow it in the down lows. Of course there is NO gay pride parade, but there is something akin to it, the under ground shaking of fuutos while wearing khamises!

Trending

Latest posts