Allah please let them have unstoppable diarrhea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My stupid neighbor have been blasting music all mornig and they've been having bbq all morning. The smell of swine is lingering in my backyard. I feel sick and I'm going to call the cops on his ass.

Please SSpot lets form a circle and do a quick Habaar session. Please

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
You already habaar'ed him didn't you? Call the cops, they're better at answering habaar than god.

Axmed Xaji

My stupid neighbor have been blasting music all mornig and they've been having bbq all morning. The smell of swine is lingering in my backyard. I feel sick and I'm going to call the cops on his ass.

Please SSpot lets form a circle and do a quick Habaar session. Please
In all seriousness though, if you live in the US, don't confront them because you might get shot. Ask them nicely and if they don't stop, call the cops. Keep in mind if it's day time where you are, there are no noise bylaws in effect during the day. As for the BBQ smell, you do goat BBQ and let that linger in their backyard.

Gibiin-Udug

You already habaar'ed him didn't you? Call the cops, they're better at answering habaar than god.
Shut up. Allah swt is the best!

I need to come up with a plan to call the cops. I'm going to casually go there, pick up a pork hotdog, throw it in my backyard and cry to the cops.

Axmed Xaji

Shut up. Allah swt is the best!

I need to come up with a plan to call the cops. I'm going to casually go there, pick up a pork hotdog, throw it in my backyard and cry to the cops.
No, just pick up the phone, call the non-emergency number for the cops, and tell them your neighbors are being rowdy. They'll show up and just tell them to knock it off.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Get lit Wyo lmaoo
Why is she complaining of people partying and having fun is she jealous or something ! It's not your say to stop people from having fun, now your wishing they have food poisoning just so that you can have peace and quiet wtf ???? Let people enjoy their lives just because your miserable don't drag other people down girl :/ so what people cannot have not have a barbecue ?

Gibiin-Udug

Why is she complaining of people partying and having fun is she jealous or something ! It's not your say to stop people from having fun, now your wishing they have food poisoning just so that you can have peace and quiet wtf ???? Let people enjoy their lives just because your miserable don't drag other people down girl :/ so what people cannot have not have a barbecue ?
That's rich coming from the most miserable, self hating, mentally ill member on SSpot. I don't like the smell of swine nayaa, if you're a pig and the smell doesn't bother you doesn't mean everyone else is the same. It's my gotdamn right to complain about the smell and the stupid music. Exit your miserable, unwanted, unloved, self hating ass out of here.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That's rich coming from the most miserable, self hating, mentally ill member on SSpot. I don't like the smell of swine nayaa, if you're a pig and the smell doesn't bother you doesn't mean everyone else is the same. It's my gotdamn right to complain about the smell and the stupid music. Exit your miserable, unwanted, unloved, self hating ass out of here.
Well go back to Somalia if you hate the smell of pigs because in the west believe or not people drink alcohol and eat pig, why are you complaining over something so trivial for god sake

Gibiin-Udug

Well go back to Somalia if you hate the smell of pigs because in the west believe or not people drink alcohol and eat pig, why are you complaining over something so trivial for god sake
The smell of swine is not trivial. It's disgusting. What does going back to Somalia have anything to do with this? Your coon ass needs to have several seats.

Hey did you call the cops yet?
I didn't......yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts