ALLAH HOGNOOY!! VOLUPTUOUS FEMININE HOOYOS GET BEAT BY MadowS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
At their house...
Somalis in Ohio keep disappointing us and give us a bad name. Let’s call Ohio the land of crying hooyos smh :meleshame:

This what I don't get there was trees around them they couldn't break a long branch and whoop them with the Madows with it!
qddH7K.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Where'd you go from there? Seeing your hooyo get battered, the respect goes away invisibly, these kids can and will go outside late without permission who can stop them. Never let your kids see you weak.

Jeesto

VIP
Where'd you go from there? Seeing your hooyo get battered, the respect goes away invisibly, these kids can and will go outside late without permission who can stop them. Never let your kids see you weak.
Waryaa long time no see:salute:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Where’s @R.Kelly ass in this thread. You don like it when niggas talk shit about your people eh. Hope you learn a lesson don’t come for my fucking bredrins you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its good to have a lion heart even though your body is very weak. Just cling on that hair mommy and never let go

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Somalians are weird
Y’all act like as if y’all related to every Somalian on this earth:pachah1:
thats the difference btw us somalis and the rest of The Horn. we are family. Literally. if all of us just on here did abtirsi...i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of us were related.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
thats the difference btw us somalis and the rest of The Horn. we are family. Literally. if all of us just on here did abtirsi...i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of us were related.
All human societies are like that but most don't bother to keep track like we do. For example, Obama is actually related to Bush. They're 10th cousins and we only know that because they're both famous.

Average Somalis can determine their precise relation to each other if someone reveals their full lineage.

I thought the rest of the horn was the same.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

So yall marry your cousins like the Arabs :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts