ALLA QOSOL BADANAA: Canada bombarded by one African country's bogus asylum seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Nigerians manne :drakekidding::drakekidding:

I love it ! Let them use the agenda to enter the land of honey and milk for naclatulah qoomu-luudh :hahaidiot:

Nigerians got no fear ...at Heathrow airport this 30 year old guy somehow convinced them that he was 15 years old

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I can’t stand people who lie about their age for immigration purposes. Even the Somalis who knowingly say they are 18 when they are 24 or 30 when they know they’re no where close to that age

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t stand people who lie about their age for immigration purposes. Even the Somalis who knowingly say they are 18 when they are 24 or 30 when they know they’re no where close to that age

Get off that dam high horse your on woman! Have you even thought about what's life like in Somalia? What's life like as a refugee? You are speaking from a privileged situation bu believe that you would've said that you're married to a goat to be allowed in if you were suffering like some people were :camby:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Get off that dam high horse your on woman! Have you even thought about what's life like in Somalia? What's life like as a refugee? You are speaking from a privileged situation bu believe that you would've said that you're married to a goat to be allowed in if you were suffering like some people were :camby:
she gotta respect FOBs ✊

Zailah

Exam season guys !

No, if I was a refugee I would have just told my story and prove why I can’t go back to Somalia. Besides those who lie are more likely to cheat the system a bit like this man. If you don’t know your age, by any means feel free to choose a number that you look similar to.

To lie about your age puts you in a difficult situation especially when people who claim to be 20 when they are 30; what would happen when they are 70 and unable to work.. it’ll start to become obvious especially when you can’t officially retire and get your pension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts