all Somalis everywhere and anywhere must willingly accept the biggest L for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The people who videotaped without helping are mean.

Hubble

VIP
The Kenyans laughing and taping this this are retarded. That is the first and maybe even the ONLY place in Kenya which has escalators. 90% of Kenyans can't even shop in that mall so they need to stfu

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What L?

You're forgetting this is Africa where 80% of people live without electricity let alone an escalator.

Just shut up menace.

P.s

I giggled a little.

I didn't fully laugh though.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What L?

You're forgetting this is Africa where 80% of people live without electricity let alone an escalator.

Just shut up menace.

P.s

I giggled a little.

I didn't fully laugh though.

Most likely they were visiting Nairobi to check on their sponsorship ordeal, they travelled all the way from a little village next to Garoowe:dabcasar:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A wise person is the one who's in touch with nature, there's always a first time for everything, these people who are watching & mocking lack any sort of empathy nor compassion for their fellow man.

Hubble

VIP
A wise person is the one who's in touch with nature, there's always a first time for everything, these people who are watching & mocking lack any sort of empathy nor compassion for their fellow man.

It's not even that deep. That's the only escalator in their country, the only one they've likely used. They're bedows for laughing when they don't have other escalators in their country.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not even that deep. That's the only escalator in their country, the only one they've likely used. They're bedows for laughing when they don't have other escalators in their country.
They've got kilamanjaro doe.

Someone please give me the stupid Somali number, menace is to pussy for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending