all reports claim HSM is done with Dhusamareeb

This is very informative bro in thise days i was in primary school🤣🤣🤣 good to see what was hapening.
@Step a side come here see this .
U know murusade also hate shariif 😂😂.
I am teling u hirab is hirab unless he is one we are backing in the gvt yes than it will work
Hiiraab is one tribe and they should be supporting each other. It’s the other groups like xawaadle that I laugh at 🤣. I remember during last election many of them were twerking for HSM. Hopefully next election we get the support of other Hawiye like Gugundhabe and Gasljecel and Non Hawiye groups inshaAllah.

Hiiraab is one tribe and they should be supporting each other. It’s the other groups like xawaadle that I laugh at 🤣. I remember during last election many of them were twerking for HSM. Hopefully next election we get the support of other Hawiye like Gugundhabe and Gasljecel and Non Hawiye groups inshaAllah.
U know the funy thing to me is that xawadle critisize abgaal for been too close with hg 🤣🤣.
Kkk xawadle its self is as old as hawiye branch😂😂.
Kkkk walee also remember this is just politics so its personal intrest politician have not clan so dynamic can change u never know my friend kk

U know the funy thing to me is that xawadle critisize abgaal for been too close with hg 🤣🤣.
Kkk xawadle its self is as old as hawiye branch😂😂.
Kkkk walee also remember this is just politics so its personal intrest politician have not clan so dynamic can change u never know my friend kk
We just have to keep trying. InshaAllah this time around we will get the presidency. We have two potential candidates this time, one Abakar and one HabarCeyno

We just have to keep trying. InshaAllah this time around we will get the presidency. We have two potential candidates this time, one Abakar and one HabarCeyno
Dude u are delusional to think xasan macalim has any influence🤣🤣.
That guy is dead polticaly man.kkk he doesnt even has suport of his sub clan abakar last election he lost his mp seat kkk.

@Step a side .
Have u seen this .
Xawadle are so langaab they keep comparing sub sub clan of hawiye.
Screenshot_20230909-210325_Chrome.jpg

Gurguurte is a puppet for HG very shameful. No wonder why they say that Weceysle are not Nasab Abgaal. They are contempt with being under Galmudug & Al-Shabab Amniyat controlled by Mahad Karatay. Gurguurte was in Dhusamareb for 1 month with no result and he still has hope that HG will fight Shabab for him 🤣😂

Gurguurte is a puppet for HG very shameful. No wonder why they say that Weceysle are not Nasab Abgaal. They are contempt with being under Galmudug & Al-Shabab Amniyat controlled by Mahad Karatay. Gurguurte was in Dhusamareb for 1 month with no result and he still has hope that HG will fight Shabab for him 🤣😂
Dude hirab are almost same as ogaden when it comes to abtiris .
Its becos waa landheere they divide themsleves but technicaly they are one clan.
But what do u expect bro. Abgaal and hg are one .
Imagine xawadle who are mayle samaale same as irir samaale work as one clan why not hirab which sub sub sub sub clan of hawiye.
U know hirab do 9 names to hawiye do u know that kkk

Dude hirab are almost same as ogaden when it comes to abtiris .
Its becos waa landheere they divide themsleves but technicaly they are one clan.
But what do u expect bro. Abgaal and hg are one .
Imagine xawadle who are mayle samaale same as irir samaale work as one clan why not hirab which sub sub sub sub clan of hawiye.
U know hirab do 9 names to hawiye do u know that kkk

Maya Samaale is almost as Ogaden but I approve the rest of the message above

No sample of them yet unfortunately
@The Midlands i swear this guy imagine hes does full y test .
Kkk he maybe shocked.
I heard he hails from small sub clan that extinct from juba land region he is not from the big guys like cali madaxweyne clans.
Imagune dude that means he can even presentaion within xawadle since his sub clan is extinct.
@Jungle @Themusketeer @convincation .
Come here tell us about this guys extinct sub clan

Even waare was saying you gotta unchain yourself from your handlers as they are going to jump ship at the end

To be fair Waare is going about like an naag maseersan jealous woman after HGs refused to give him contracts in the Ministery of defence.

And also, where the fock is HSM supposed to go if he leaves HGs, Middle Shabelle or North Mogadishu Kaaran?

It's no secret that HGs own all the best places in Somalia, from Galmudug, South and Central Mogadishu to S/hoose all the way to Jubada hoose.

HSM or any other Somalia's President leaving HGs will have to confine himself into his room like Farmaajo did after antagonising HGs, farmaajo was stuck in his room for 5 years afraid of HGs assassinations.

To be fair Waare is going about like an naag maseersan jealous woman after HGs refused to give him contracts in the Ministery of defence.

And also, where the fock is HSM supposed to go if he leaves HGs, Middle Shabelle or North Mogadishu Kaaran?

It's no secret that HGs own all the best places in Somalia, from Galmudug, South and Central Mogadishu to S/hoose all the way to Jubada hoose.

HSM or any other Somalia's President leaving HGs will have to confine himself into his room like Farmaajo did after antagonising HGs, farmaajo was stuck in his room for 5 years afraid of HGs assassinations.
What do HG own in jubbada hoose ? Kismaayo’s main companies are mostly owned by either Harti or OG waamos like AUN shaafi Ravi’s family and the port is literally controlled by Madoobe

What do HG own in jubbada hoose ? Kismaayo’s main companies are mostly owned by either Harti or OG waamos like AUN shaafi Ravi’s family and the port is literally controlled by Madoobe

Im sure there are many HG businesses in Jubada hoose sxb, but what I meant was at the Jubada hoose border with S/hoose as HGs have Baraawe under control.

Im sure there are many HG businesses in Jubada hoose sxb, but what I meant was at the Jubada hoose border with S/hoose as HGs have Baraawe under control.
Jubbada hoose doesn’t border S/hoose it’s jubada dhexe,,,I’m not against HG businesses coming to JL as that’s development & job opportunities for my people however HG barely have any presence here,.it’s all local companies from the natives in jubboyinka

Trending

Latest posts