all reports claim HSM is done with Dhusamareeb

Jungle

VIP
What a absolute waste of time and more importantly lives of young soldiers aun. Had he not gone to dhuuso nobody would of pulled out of Ceel Dheer and Galcad.

Xawaadle miskiin balan aa lala galaa waa looga baxaa hadhow. Its been reported hsm told reer east hiraan no discussions of politics until the capture of ceel buur lol naive people. How can hsm give you presidency and capital like that with no input from abgaal and the other dozen qabils? Either way capital is Jowhar elections will be held there xasan hadu abgaal wax ee san rabin ku qasbikaro aan aragno. We already have strained relationship. Beledweyne ma ahan Jowhar oo gor gor loo dirikaro. Retard farmaajo didnt even bother during fgs elections because there is no point lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think he’s got a XL candidate and this was going to happen anyway. Just needed an excuse. Nearly 1 year UPD guys were building up his nephew Omar Abdirizak guy

Idk about the op being done with tho, he can’t take an L on Ceelbuur

I think he’s got a XL candidate and this was going to happen anyway. Just needed an excuse. Nearly 1 year UPD guys were building up his nephew Omar Abdirizak guy

Him promising them president is meh. All I care about is the capital. Jowhar will always remain the capital that’s a fact

Jungle

VIP

Jowhar is not as easy as you think eboow if harti abgaal say no it means no. Xawaadle have shown their true colours the past 3 years.

If he really wants to get rid of alshabab he should make a committee of the old timers educated in Russia, Iraq etc. There are alot of them still around witth actual military knowledge and 77 experience but hsm is against logic.

If HSM doesnt dump his party politics he'll find himself out of villa somalia in a few years.
Him promising them president is meh. All I care about is the capital. Jowhar will always remain the capital that’s a fact
Not accepting xl president and im sure large part of tolka hold the same view.

Jowhar is not as easy as you think eboow if harti abgaal say no it means no. Xawaadle have shown their true colours the past 3 years.

If he really wants to get rid of alshabab he should make a committee of the old timers educated in Russia, Iraq etc. There are alot of them still around witth actual military knowledge and 77 experience but hsm is against logic.

If HSM doesnt dump his party politics he'll find himself out of villa somalia in a few years.

Not accepting xl president and im sure large part of tolka hold the same view.
I think most of us realised the cuqdad they have for us. Do you know how well we treated their last two presidents? We co operated with them and they didn’t feel any animosity. That’s the difference between us and them. Now we saw their true colours doubt it will go smoothly. You can’t share a state with people that have so much anger towards you. One of them on here is dumb enough to basically show how they feel about us as a whole

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
what did happen to the ciidan, i have heard that the mothers are begging their sons to return home.

that odowaa is coming to boost moral amongst gor gor.

or was that a qabiil induced myth?
No HSM confirmed that. He said some ppl tryna work against the op sent pictures of dead soldiers in Cowsweyne to the parents of soldiers. So they started calling them and convincing their sons to leave

Jungle

VIP
I think most of us realised the cuqdad they have for us. Do you know how well we treated their last two presidents? We co operated with them and they didn’t feel any animosity. That’s the difference between us and them. Now we saw their true colours doubt it will go smoothly. You can’t share a state with people that has so much anger towards you. One of them on here is dumb enough to basically show how they feel about us as a whole

Retard sahal who lives in the west for god knows how long and holds these views. What do you think about the reer baadiiye xl. Im not saying all of them are like this but id say the majority feel this way.

what did happen to the ciidan, i have heard that the mothers are begging their sons to return home.

that odowaa is coming to boost moral amongst gor gor.

or was that a qabiil induced myth?
Cowsweyne happened due to inexperience coupled with the power trips of NISA chief and Minster of Defence.

'Waa amar Madaxweyne' wax aan aheen kuma hayaan meesha. Now hsm has left dhuusomareeb and I dont think hes going back.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
thank you guys for the info.

We should execute those who fucked it up.

we should not tolerate traitorous behavior even if that was not intended.

ciidanka should be protected from these maniacs.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Aren't these guys former warlords and stuff? I doubt they will come out of retirement if there isn't a large paycheck involved maybe even a bonus.

Lol what an failed thread, :pachah1:

HSM will stay in Dhusomareeb for months inorder to liberate Galmudug and Hirshabelle fully.

Beesha tabarta yars cawaanta abgaals iyo langaabta isxambar have been left in the dust, especially after Alshabaab has regained all the abgaal lands after 15K SNA soldiers died liberating their lands .
1694264901644.png

President HSM has long ago decided to come under HGs and Xawadles protection, as he knows that amongst Hawiye it's HGs and XL that are the real fighters just as Alshabaab too knows that.

Last edited:

HSM will stay in Dhusomareeb for months inorder to liberate Galmudug and Hirshabelle fully.

Beesha tabarta yars cawaanta abgaals iyo langaabta isxambar have been left in the dust, especially after Alshabaab has regained all the abgaal lands after 15K SNA soldiers died liberating their lands .View attachment 292576

President HSM has long ago decided to come under HGs and Xawadles protection, as he knows that amongst Hawiye it's HGs and XL that are the real fighters just as Alshabaab too knows that.

@Jungle is this guy not @The Midlands he made new acoiunt😂

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Beesha tabarta yars cawaanta abgaals iyo langaabta isxambar have been left in the dust, especially after Alshabaab has regained all the abgaal lands after 15K SNA soldiers died liberating their lands .View attachment 292576

HG request us to secure their ass in Hobyo :farole: .

What a absolute waste of time and more importantly lives of young soldiers aun. Had he not gone to dhuuso nobody would of pulled out of Ceel Dheer and Galcad.

Xawaadle miskiin balan aa lala galaa waa looga baxaa hadhow. Its been reported hsm told reer east hiraan no discussions of politics until the capture of ceel buur lol naive people. How can hsm give you presidency and capital like that with no input from abgaal and the other dozen qabils? Either way capital is Jowhar elections will be held there xasan hadu abgaal wax ee san rabin ku qasbikaro aan aragno. We already have strained relationship. Beledweyne ma ahan Jowhar oo gor gor loo dirikaro. Retard farmaajo didnt even bother during fgs elections because there is no point lol
HSM soo waceysle abgaal ma aha mise HG aya ninka maamula ?

Last edited:
:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSM and Shariif have the same handler Presidential Chief Abshir Bukhaari

View attachment 292631
This is very informative bro in thise days i was in primary school🤣🤣🤣 good to see what was hapening.
@Step a side come here see this .
U know murusade also hate shariif 😂😂.
I am teling u hirab is hirab unless he is one we are backing in the gvt yes than it will work

Trending