All registered SNA are paid in full and on time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question for you guys:
20000 soldiers are regularly paid, what about the rest? How many guns are in the wrong hands (Shabaab not included)?

I have one question for you guys:
20000 soldiers are regularly paid, what about the rest? How many guns are in the wrong hands (Shabaab not included)?

Many weapons are in indeed in the wrong hands. All SNA soldiers where given from Nov 2017 to Dec 2018 to register at the nearest barracks for biometrics, fingerprints and opening of Bank account for direct wages.

Majority have complied, the few that haven't & their leaders are unhappy for they had a racket that allowed them to illegally obtain salaries from several branches of the armed forces, salaries of dead soldiers and ghost soldiers

If you truly believe what he's saying then why are the soldiers leaving their positions?

A few dozen unregistered moryaan don't represent the legit SNA

Maareeye has no filter and doesn't hold back & Beyle I know from personal interactions and admire him of course I believe them

Bbc was reporting sna abandoning cities and towns. Many other Somali media did the same. Somehow, the two paid agents on this site are echoing the same message saying this is a lie when they have zero evidence to back up their claims.

The truth will eventually come out.

I love what the federal government is doing with getting rid of clan militias but these troops aren’t doing anything much to with the security of our capitol. If they wanted to change thing they would have long ago.

How will the MPs steal money from the government if there isn’t chaos. They use the instability. To feed their fat pockets

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, the dowlad should stay on course..do not pay attention to the naysayers. As long as the dowlad has the big picture in mind, please continue to improve the situation of our country :)

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The PM says since they have been leading the government all SNA soldiers have been paid in full and on-time. The govt pays them using the taxes they collect, and not foreign aid like it had been in the past.

If a soldier hasn't been paid it means they have not registered themselves.

Are you sure FGS receives $4 million a month from Qatar & Turkey for being their b.itch.

A big W truly

9 thousand fake, ghost, personal security type of moryaan have been eliminated from payroll.
Many previous regimes tried but failed to touch this special interest group

:damedamn:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
A big W truly

9 thousand fake, ghost, personal security type of moryaan have been eliminated from payroll.
Many previous regimes tried but failed to touch this special interest group

:damedamn:
I knew this would happen certain commanders used to steal money from their own soldiers and blame the government truly a despicable thing to do to a soldier fighting for his country :pacspit:

I knew this would happen certain commanders used to steal money from their own soldiers and blame the government truly a despicable thing to do to a soldier fighting for his country :pacspit:

Its disgusting, and also these so called Commanders are qabiil based appointments not merit.

D2Q5aiiWwAc5IcQ.jpeg

D2Q5aiYX4AEYzqs.jpeg

Have the SNA in Bay&Bakool Gedo Jubboyinka been registered yet or is the 16k from Xamar and the Shabelles only?

Its 4 all parts of the country including Gedo, Bay & Bakool

Infact since the elimination of these moryaan the SNA has already begun looking for new recruits in 60th division which is for Bay

There are 16,000 federal troops also let's assume there are 5,000 each for Jubaland, Puntland, and Galmudug total count would amount to about 30,000. What's the need for Amisom? Expel those useless mercenaries.

Next battle for the government will be the logistics issue keeping weapons from going to wrong hands i.e Shabaab, warlords, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts