All registered SNA are paid in full and on time

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
@Abdurahman_somali @Fiidmeer @Gucci mane

tenor (31).gif

:hahaidiot:

He starts out by talking about since this govt took over and how it has increased over the years and then mentions before that, he likely meant to say 2015 and 2016. The context helps if you're listening, but you're likely trying to find something to calacaal about, lol 'blatantly lying' kulaha.
Believe what you want.

Here are your soldiers complaining and they are the ones in the front line fighting Al Shabaab.:snoop:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why can't this phantom army secure Mogadishu at least.

Are they using rubber bullets?

Is it a paint ball team? Is that why they're going to South Sudan, to take part in a competition?

:cosbyhmm:Wouldn't that only feed into @embarassing point that these phantom soldiers are just a bunch of odeys sitting in their tuulos collecting ceer checks

Believe what you want.

Here are your soldiers complaining and they are the ones in the front line fighting Al Shabaab.:snoop:
Lol you've already created a whole thread about this and it has been addressed here. Reposting tweets from a secessionist twitter account that constantly posts ant-Somali propaganda doesn't change the reality.

You're being repetitive, bye :abuxyga:

Lol you've already created a whole thread about this and it has been addressed here. Reposting tweets from a secessionist twitter account that constantly posts ant-Somali propaganda doesn't change the reality.

You're being repetitive, bye :abuxyga:

The video is originally from Dalsan tv so it doesn't matter who posts it in twitter. You're clearly ignoring the fact that soldiers fighting Al Shabaab haven't seen a salary for 4 months. If they aren't registered then who are? The ones in Muqdisho?:reallymaury: Keep denying the facts. :camby:

The video is originally from Dalsan tv so it doesn't matter who posts it in twitter. You're clearly ignoring the fact that soldiers fighting Al Shabaab haven't seen a salary for 4 months. If they aren't registered then who are? The ones in Muqdisho?:reallymaury: Keep denying the facts. :camby:
Yes, a voice over video from Dalsan making claims isn't all that convincing.

Lol you think one small village is the front lines? Even if its true, all they need to do is register, the govt made it clear. Simple fix.

Now you can stop pretending to care about soldiers and move your calacaal to another thread.

Yes, a voice over video from Dalsan making claims isn't all that convincing.

Lol you think one small village is the front lines? Even if its true, all they need to do is register, the govt made it clear. Simple fix.

Now you can stop pretending to care about soldiers and move your calacaal to another thread.
:pachah1:simple fix. Haye tell that to those soldiers not to me.

These are lies to buy more time and sympathy from N&N sycophants/ ciyaal qurbo.
Simple question:
Why are the newly trained forces not securing Muqdisho if they are paid?
Since Kheyre's inception he passed out almost 10000 soldiers where are they?
I'm in Somalia and know everything that's going on in Muqdisho and Kismayo. Lie to others but not me.

These are lies to buy more time and sympathy from N&N sycophants/ ciyaal qurbo.
Simple question:
Why are the newly trained forces not securing Muqdisho if they are paid?
Since Kheyre's inception he passed out almost 10000 soldiers where are they?
I'm in Somalia and know everything that's going on in Muqdisho and Kismayo. Lie to others but not me.

I trust you. I know you ain’t lying and even if you lie who cares? :umwhat:

Why can't this phantom army secure Mogadishu at least.

Are they using rubber bullets?

Is it a paint ball team? Is that why they're going to South Sudan, to take part in a competition?
If that happened than stolen property would have to be returned after security becomes common but the crooks will never let that happen startin from the pres n pm

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The PM says since they have been leading the government all SNA soldiers have been paid in full and on-time. The govt pays them using the taxes they collect, and not foreign aid like it had been in the past.

If a soldier hasn't been paid it means they have not registered themselves.

“Foreign aid like they did in the past”

Wow That’s just sad building the SNA is more of a priority for the international community than it is for Somali politicians

To be honest I don’t think the government want to stop Al-shabaab because they profit from the chaos

And they probably have double agents in government who work for al-shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts