All registered SNA are paid in full and on time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PM says since they have been leading the government all SNA soldiers have been paid in full and on-time. The govt pays them using the taxes they collect, and not foreign aid like it had been in the past.

If a soldier hasn't been paid it means they have not registered themselves.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The PM says since they have been leading the government all SNA soldiers have been paid in full and on-time. The govt pays them using the taxes they collect, and not foreign aid like it had been in the past.

If a soldier hasn't been paid it means they have not registered themselves.

Biometrics...nice!!! Now we’re talking!!! but soldiers are resistant to change and want to be lazy and chew qat they are angry for defending their own country? Somalis are such losers, work or starve your choice good job Khayre :salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why does news like this trigger some of you? What a disease, subhanallah.
It doesn’t trigger me at all? I’m just stating that caare is part of sna and he hasn’t been doing anything worthy for him to get paid other than drinking and chewing khat. I just said he’s one of the many ghost soldiers your gov has been complaining about :p

Biometrics...nice!!! Now we’re talking!!! but soldiers are resistant to change and want to be lazy and chew qat they are angry for defending their own country? Somalis are such losers, work or starve your choice good job Khayre :salute:
Lets not smear all of them over a small group. They risk their lives everyday fighting for our country.

Otherwise I agree.
It doesn’t trigger me at all? I’m just stating that caare is part of sna and he hasn’t been doing anything worthy for him to get paid other than drinking and chewing khat. I just said he’s one of the many ghost soldiers your gov has been complaining about :p
You seem emotional. Calacaal to someone else all day, I'm not interested in these kind of convos.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lets not smear all of them over a small group. They risk their lives everyday fighting for our country.

Otherwise I agree.
The ones who fight and die at the hands of Khawarij:salute:

The ones who turn their backs to Khawarij or sell them their weapons or work with them or just be lazy and chew:idontlike:

Why does news like this trigger some of you? What a disease, subhanallah.
It doesn't trigger me. Do you believe the soldiers in the front line are getting paid? Why would they complain or are you saying anyone that's complaining about the salary isn't registered?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:ohhh:Wow this is eye opening, good work @embarassing

I love the use of biometrics, we need more unbiased tech implemented that cuts down on lies propaganda and clan calaacal:rejoice:

@1:33 he says in 2017 the SNA were given 89m dollars but then @2:00 he says they were given 47m in 2017. How can you trust a man who is blatantly lying?
He starts out by talking about since this govt took over and how it has increased over the years and then mentions before that, he likely meant to say 2015 and 2016. The context helps if you're listening, but you're probably actively trying to find something to calacaal about, lol 'blatantly lying' kulaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending