All out war imminent in Mugdi Mudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is being orchestrated by the SFG.

The last conflict happened when HSM convinced the UAE they should redirect all funds for federal states towards the SFG as per constitution, when that happened Gaas waged a conflict to stop this, that's right! the whole conflict of Mudug back then was about this.

This time these parasite elders are being funded by the SFG to make public threats of war to keep Galmudug and it's politician's busy fighting Puntland as opposed to the corrupt lunatic SFG that are deeply wounded.

I have written before how this SFG is orchestrating another civil war in the country, it thinks it has the mandate to control which flight lands in Gaalkacayo/Cadaado because Xaaf sided with the UAE like every other state has done before him, mainly due to their own intense incompetence.

Notice how this Administration has spoken out against Somaliland twice, Hiirshabelle, South-west as well as Galmudug, but not a single word or action against Jubaland or Puntland that both sided with the UAE as well as selling their ports to them.

Puntland is being used as a pawn here to keep the simmering heat from the SFG coming mostly from reer Galmudug especially after the Qalbdi Dhagax treachery.

:bell:So suddenly being ridiculed by MJ's in MJspot makes you lapdance for them while attacking your own brother Sacad for defending its territory, walahi you put shame to Hawiye not only HG for booty-clapping for the same enemy that prides your past enslavement and wish for future enslaving of your people.

So sxb wake the f*ck up and smell the roses cause its do or die and not in-between, either treacherously fight your brother Sacad or fight as one and together against common foe!
Wallahi this nigga always out of his domain.

This supposed bickering between Sacad and MJ is nothing compared to the Salebaan vs Sacad shit from the mid 2000s yet today we are on better terms than ever before and both and seeing the positive effects. Cadaado and Hobyo have been booming thanks in large parts to the help of our Sacad brothers and no one can stop that now.

Galkayo is a economic hub and any fighting only hurts both sides. If true lasting peace is achieved then Galkayo will boom at an even faster rate.

"Do or die" kulaha get out of here:camby:

I'm not going to debate with a nigga who always got his nose up in everyone else's business and calls for war between clans he got no relation to. Sacad and MJ I both got relations to, and there is no winning in a war between the two.
This is being orchestrated by the SFG.

The last conflict happened when HSM convinced the UAE they should redirect all funds for federal states towards the SFG as per constitution, when that happened Gaas waged a conflict to stop this, that's right! the whole conflict of Mudug back then was about this.

This time these parasite elders are being funded by the SFG to make public threats of war to keep Galmudug and it's politician's busy fighting Puntland as opposed to the corrupt lunatic SFG that are deeply wounded.

I have written before how this SFG is orchestrating another civil war in the country, it thinks it has the mandate to control which flight lands in Gaalkacayo/Cadaado because Xaaf sided with the UAE like every other state has done before him, mainly due to their own intense incompetence.

Notice how this Administration has spoken out against Somaliland twice, Hiirshabelle, South-west as well as Galmudug, but not a single word or action against Jubaland or Puntland that both sided with the UAE as well as selling their ports to them.

Puntland is being used as a pawn here to keep the simmering heat from the SFG coming mostly from reer Galmudug especially after the Qalbdi Dhagax treachery.

This is going to be the third time the qoute by General Galaal has sprung into my head.
He said the fighting in Mareergur was a farce orchestrated from Mogadishu to halt talks between ASWJ and Galmudug, and I've increasingly agreed with him:kanyehmm:

This is going to be the third time the qoute by General Galaal has sprung into my head.
He said the fighting in Mareergur was a farce orchestrated from Mogadishu to halt talks between ASWJ and Galmudug, and I've increasingly agreed with him:kanyehmm:

Absolute sxb! we both drank the same cool aid prior, every conspiracy theory I heard on the eve of his election from very credible sources have come true so far.

I entirely dismissed every single one of them, hoping none of it came true, but every single one of them is slowly becoming true and we can see them slowly working towards this goal, while the peasant dupes argue about Qabiil

Farmaajo wants to kill two birds with one stone, his greatest threat comes from reer Galmudug that are working on several different motions to oust the PM who is his lapdog doing all the dirty work.

But at the same time we know he doesn't like Puntland in private either, this is a great way to get them both to destroy each other, then blame federalism since every federal state today has come out against the government.

I understand the games being played and even the wise among the Reer mahad in Gaalkacayo know this, but Gaas doesn't as was the case the last time he waged a conflict because he comes from a smaller despised sub-clan of Omar Mahamouds that hate the reer-mahads in gaalkacayo whose livelihoods he wants to destroy again, he is not a seasoned politician with deep insight.

I don't like Xaaf at all and was backing Shirwac, but unlike idiots like Qeybdiid or Guleed he is much smarter then them having connections on the other side, he will put a stop to this blatant attempt by the SFG to start a war in Mudug if he has capable dance partner, he is a cunning fox and a veteran in politics.

You have to understand the psychology of the minority leaders in a country, just like Bashar Assad and the TPLF, they can only rule through divide and conquer by getting the biggest groups to fight against each other or focus so much on each other they loose the collective will to fight.

Farmaajo cannot implement his clandestine plan without his in laws, removing the PM is essentially removing his clandestine plans.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
So Farmaajo/SFG are the one who caused ur moryaans to shoot at civillians travelling on a bus and break the peace deal?:drakekidding: This neef Hagstradamus can trick the maskins here but we know his people. SFG has nothing to do with this. No more "peace deals" with Galnus

So Farmaajo/SFG are the one who caused ur moryaans to shoot at civillians travelling on a bus and break the peace deal?:drakekidding: This neef Hagstradamus can trick the maskins here but we know his people. SFG has nothing to do with this. No more "peace deals" with Galnus

Your a mere dupe in all of this

Skirmishes between Geeljires happens all over Somalia, one retaliation follows another, it's only being reported in Mudug because of the situation while it's ignored everywhere else because of a lack of interest. (happens all the time)

I used to remember a time much worse then this were such incidences were never reported, this was before the ICU era, even general galal exposed the manufactured conflict just as ASWJ and Galmudug signed an agreement.

These tactics only work because of the reactionary brainless dupes like yourself that are in heavy supply not able to think for themselves, keep singing from that same hymn book.

I am not surprised by your stance as an Cisman Maxamoud, the same way I wasn't surprised by the stance of the Faroolist, I know of the deep enmity between you guys due to rivalry, you can fool others but not me.

You should learn a thing or two from @Lord Flacko who is not from Gaalkacayo but understands the tricks of the trade.

Skirmishes between Geeljires happens all over Somalia, one retaliation follows another, it's only being reported in Mudug because of the situation while it's ignored everywhere else because of a lack of interest. (happens all the time)

I used to remember a time much worse then this were such incidences were never reported, this was before the ICU era, even general galal exposed the manufactured conflict just as ASWJ and Galmudug signed an agreement.

These tactics only work because of the reactionary brainless dupes like yourself that are in heavy supply not able to think for themselves, keep singing from that same hymn book.

I am not surprised by your stance as an Cisman Maxamoud, the same way I wasn't surprised by the stance of the Faroolist, I know of the deep enmity between you guys due to rivalry, you can fool others but not me.

You should learn a thing or two from @Lord Flacko who is not from Gaalkacayo but understands the tricks of the trade.
The fact that the attack was reported isn't the problem, the attack itself is.

My reer abtiyal is from Galkayo, and they did not deserve this, especially right after another peace deal. It is a slap to the face, and I can't blame any MJ for their reaction though calling for war is still stupid as f*ck.

Best way to end it is to bring the aggressors to justice, and pay blood money. Anything less is a test of the good will of reer Galkayo, and anything more (as in escalation), is pure xoolonimo.

The fact that the attack was reported isn't the problem, the attack itself is.

My reer abtiyal is from Galkayo, and they did not deserve this, especially right after another peace deal. It is a slap to the face, and I can't blame any MJ for their reaction though calling for war is still stupid as f*ck.

Best way to end it is to bring the aggressors to justice, and pay blood money. Anything less is a test of the good will of reer Galkayo, and anything more (as in escalation), is pure xoolonimo.

There is two sides to every story, this dispute is about Geel that was stolen from Galmudug nomads by Geeljire from Puntland which resulted in a few people dying when it was stolen, here are the verbatim words from the mayor of Mudug that confirms this, you can listen to the audio statement.

” Geel dhanka Glamudug laga dhacay ayan rabay inaan wareejiyo balse dadkeenii ayay ciidamda galmduug laynayan , waan is difaacaynaa, galmudug haday nabada ha qadato hadii kale iyaga yaqano halkey wax ku ogyihiin sidaa waxa yiri Xasan maxamed Khaliif abgaalow Gudoomiyaha Gobalka Mudug dhanka Puntland "

This stuff happens very frequently all over Somalia, even Ahmed Gurey fighters were stealing Geel from each other according to the reports, you can see how situations like these escalate very quickly with the people wanting revenge for what happened before, peace deal with nomads is an oxymoron, its between federal states and their militias.

It should be handled in a court, but to see some Odayaals that were always quiet suddenly becoming war mongers over this, shows that other nefarious agenda's are at play.

Its the same story like what happened between ASWJ and Galmudug, I don't belief in double coincidences sxb this comes on the back off the Xaaf UAE statement, the peace-deal and the feud with the SFG.

This Geeljire conflicts on the outskirts over Geel has been going on for millenniums, just the other day I was involved in paying blood money for an incident that took place near Hobyo so it doesn't escalte (no one reported it)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

:pachah1: xaar after xaar, keep defecating on threads.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If war breaks out, the biggest losers will be Rer Bari specially Cismaan Maxamud. They will be used as a connon fodder by Cumar Maxamud just like early 90s. They alone lost over 500 men in that conflict. Sacad specifically targeted the Cismaan Maxamud flank and absolutely torched them.

It kinda explains why they are still bitter.

The best think to do is close the border with these clowns, and
Shoot the first one to steps out of baraxley.

These snakes tried everything yet are in the loosing end, they tried to sell thier poison to leelkase and were told to get fuked.

Keep them contained in baraxley for a week and they will gradually move back to their shitholes in galgaduud.

Ps I hope we never sit with these subhumans again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts