All of North Somalia(HBB) are dabadhilifs except for two

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Who can tell me which two are they?

They are two men: one famous scholar, the other is wariye.

HBB=Hargeisa Burco Berbera

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Listen Sheikh Dameer's garac son,you made a thread dissing isaaq when you should be worrying about when and where the next Al shabab attack will be.Or a thread on some solutions for your country's fucked up problems.You need to get your priorities staright b

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Waranle the northern fag,

U cant answer the question because u are filthy ethiopian puppet dog.

Seefta ayaa u dhambeyn doona amxaarkalkaalka.

All the northerns are disgusting kuffar lovers, except for the two( scholar and wariye).

I wonder who will gues right!

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

All the northerns are disgusting kuffar lovers, except for the two( scholar and wariye).

We are the Kuffar lovers??? When you southerners constantly throw somali honor to the ground and spit on it with your disgusting actions.How can you call us puppets when you have thousands of Kenyan,Ethiopian and Adoon troops from all over the Great Lake region.Every single politican of yours is either a slave to Ethiopia or Kenya.You faqash don't even have the right to be accusing others to be puppets or "Kuffaar lovers".Your country is a joke to the world.Save yourself the embrassment and shut up about Somalilanders or our Govt who unlike yours doesn't sell our ppl like Meat in the Suuq.

Kuffar lovers. Faraax plz we're not the ones begging for Christians to save us from Al-Shabaab

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
We are the Kuffar lovers??? When you southerners constantly throw somali honor to the ground and spit on it with your disgusting actions.How can you call us puppets when you have thousands of Kenyan,Ethiopian and Adoon troops from all over the Great Lake region.Every single politican of yours is either a slave to Ethiopia or Kenya.You faqash don't even have the right to be accusing others to be puppets or "Kuffaar lovers".Your country is a joke to the world.Save yourself the embrassment and shut up about Somalilanders or our Govt who unlike yours doesn't sell our ppl like Meat in the Suuq.

Yes u are kuffarlovers who are fucked by Ethiopia from behind without objection.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fucking traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending