All migrants should be aware that Europe (developed world) isn't paved in gold

Should migrants continue seeking passage to Europe and the rest of the western world?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of migrants and refugees come to our shores believing the west will hand out free money but that isn't the case at all and these individuals eventually fall on hard times. Since the majority of these groups don't have the right qualifications or connections they will never break into the middle class and will live a life of destitute in the west. The cycle repeats its self with every wave of new migrants or refugees with a minority percentage of their offsprings breaking away from the cycle.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
THEY SHOULD MIGRATE TO THE WEST AND WORK THEIR WAY UP THE SOCIOECONOMIC LADDER AND HELP OUT THEIR MOTHERLAND COUNTRY

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of migrants and refugees come to our shores believing the west will hand out free money but that isn't the case at all and these individuals eventually fall on hard times. Since the majority of these groups don't have the right qualifications or connections they will never break into the middle class and will live a life of destitute in the west. The cycle repeats its self with every wave of new migrants or refugees with a minority percentage of their offsprings breaking away from the cycle.
What do you mean come to our shores?, wayra ur a fucking immigrant as well u nacaas :mahubowtf:

I would like to meet different types of refugees, people from burma, venezuela, mexico, etc seem really interesting. I’m tired of seeing the usual suspects, east europeans, afghans, turks, west africans, and the worst, erritreans, too many of these midgets.

I would like to send trump 1 million east europeans, and he can send us 1 million south americans

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I would like to meet different types of refugees, people from burma, venezuela, mexico, etc seem really interesting. I’m tired of seeing the usual suspects, east europeans, afghans, turks, west africans, and the worst, erritreans, too many of these midgets.

I would like to send trump 1 million east europeans, and he can send us 1 million south americans
I have to be honest here, its smart for our gene pool to have other non-african interracial breeding. I see Arabs as our descendants so it doesnt make sense to breed with those.

I have to be honest here, its smart for our gene pool to have other non-african interracial breeding. I see Arabs as our descendants so it doesnt make sense to breed with those.
Going off on a tangent here, but how do you explain japs/koreans and to lesser extent Jews.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

South Americans (other than the occasional cartel or drug dealer kkk) are fun and family oriented folks
Hard workers, and if they were all to disappear rn the US will collapse quick

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m not sure who tells the tahriibs we swimming in $$$
Their best bet is Europe or Canada, the US border patrol/ immigration officials are crazy now, I think it’s due to Trump pumping so much cash into their department kkkk
USA is not realistic goal for a lot of them , but some could make it

the only thing promised in the west is the OPPORTUNITY to make $$$, not that it will be given to you. ( although if their talking about government assistance then yes that’s available...but try to get work)

I’m not sure who tells the tahriibs we swimming in $$$
Their best bet is Europe or Canada, the US border patrol/ immigration officials are crazy now, I think it’s due to Trump pumping so much cash into their department kkkk
USA is not realistic goal for a lot of them , but some could make it

the only thing promised in the west is the OPPORTUNITY to make $$$, not that it will be given to you. ( although if their talking about government assistance then yes that’s available...but try to get work)
In london, new immigrants do far better than Somalis born here. A new farax will typically work cash in hand at a somali restaurant for a few months, until he gets papers to work, then a xamaali job, save money to get a drivers licence, learn enough English to get a security job or bus driving, wait 3 years and apply for a taxi licence, jump on Uber, and after just 4-5 years in london he’s making roughly £1000 a week as a taxi driver.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
In london, new immigrants do far better than Somalis born here. A new farax will typically work cash in hand at a somali restaurant for a few months, until he gets papers to work, then a xamaali job, save money to get a drivers licence, learn enough English to get a security job or bus driving, wait 3 years and apply for a taxi licence, jump on Uber, and after just 4-5 years in london he’s making roughly £1000 a week as a taxi driver.
The best things about Fobs is their hunger. They know nothing of waking up in a double sized bed Waiting for hooyo to make malawax....what they do know is walking miles to go to school, baadiya life, and no comforts kids in the west have

they have insane drives to do well...it’s inspiring really kkkk

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
In these developed countries, there are systems in place that help refugees and immigrants thrive. For example, a lot of these refugees may have struggled with food, housing, health care, cash, jobs, and the west provides these things for them until they don't need it anymore. So while they may not become middle class, their children have the potential to be middle class or even higher. Typically, the west has more amenities and opportunities than the country you are fleeing so it makes sense to go there. Not to mention, a lot of these people are fleeing WAR and not after this paved in gold you are talking about.

Trending