All FMS to reportedly come out as opposition

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Removed listen voice note 😀😀Majerteeenphobia is real
Jees has been spoken about by both me and Teeri from the Ogaden Kismayo perspective.

At any rate whatever you can say about Jees the fact is his actions split Ogaden to the point of an Ogaden civil war and us placing a langaab Morgan in power. When Faroole was supporting the TPLF unprovoked did you put a Gelimeys in power? Our honor is unspoken and unique!

As for the PM, Kismayo, or us thinking about MJs ask yourself how often you see Ogadens bring up either. We gave Kismayos mayorship after winning the war repeating unprecedented history, as for the other 2 even the Hawiye will tell you they spend more time defending Xamse by proxy then we do.

Lastly Deni isnt arguing for any point but that PL deserves the same level of say so in talks as previous. When it was held in Garowe last did you negotiate from my behalf? No! Rather you are the forefathers of the fake nativism against Ogaden. Why would we bring it back to Garowe??

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Jees has been spoken about by both me and Teeri from the Ogaden Kismayo perspective.

At any rate whatever you can say about Jees the fact is his actions split Ogaden to the point of an Ogaden civil war and us placing a langaab Morgan in power. When Faroole was supporting the TPLF unprovoked did you put a Gelimeys in power? Our honor is unspoken and unique!

As for the PM, Kismayo, or us thinking about MJs ask yourself how often you see Ogadens bring up either. We gave Kismayos mayorship after winning the war repeating unprecedented history, as for the other 2 even the Hawiye will tell you they spend more time defending Xamse by proxy then we do.

Lastly Deni isnt arguing for any point but that PL deserves the same level of say so in talks as previous. When it was held in Garowe last did you negotiate from my behalf? No! Rather you are the forefathers of the fake nativism against Ogaden. Why would we bring it back to Garowe??
How is general Morgan langab when his Landhere sub sub subclan of majerteen abdirahim Ibrahim and iam Mohamed Ibrahim

Gurguurte wants one national election committee that oversees district, state, and federal elections consisting of 15 members (all appointed by the FGS President).

We will see if the communique includes this or not.
Chosen by the president huh he wants to appoint his own damn committee to oversee his own election. This won’t run. Hassan attempting dictatorship in 2024.

Chosen by the president huh he wants to appoint his own damn committee to oversee his own election. This won’t run. Hassan attempting dictatorship in 2024.
join the circus GIF

Jungle

VIP
@Libaax-Joore this guy is already shitting his pants he heard a rumour from you “darood haduu is raaco” :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:take it easy there mr jungle it’s just a voice note and Darood will not unite to destroy irir samale if you keep your prayers going.
You're just making assumptions. I'm shitting myself and I should calm down lol you should calm down mate.

Im laughing at this delusionial dhabayacos cabaad at the end 'garguurte wixi farmaajo laga diiday maa laga yeela! Dagaal aan qaadeena!!! Dagaal xun aan ku qaadeena!!!' :chrisfreshhah: he also said xamze should grow some nuts instead of ironing HSMs son clothes every morning :dead:

You're just making assumptions. I'm shitting myself and I should calm down lol you should calm down mate.

Im laughing at this delusionial dhabayacos cabaad at the end 'garguurte wixi farmaajo laga diiday maa laga yeela! Dagaal aan qaadeena!!! Dagaal xun aan ku qaadeena!!!' :chrisfreshhah: he also said xamze should grow some nuts instead of ironing HSMs son clothes every morning :dead:
IMG_2334.jpeg

Respect to Mohamed Islam Madobe for forcing FGS to bring SSC to the meeting. But looks like they buckled at the last second. Mayor of a city gets a seat but not regional president👎all to please jeegan

It seems HSM couldn't convince Madoobe and Laftagareen to endorse his plan of 1m1v elections in each FMS in 2025, and they will probably conduct indirect elections later this year and spoil HSM's plan of 1m1v. They're right though, most of their territories are under UGUS and 1m1v isn't feasible.

minister of interior and recreation Hassan koxdiis bu manta uu hadlay. SSC xukum dulkeed kuh leh, 2 million qof, iyo dowladnimo shaqaynasa. Ayu ka yiri, NCC ma fadiyi karto hadayan lahaayn shuruudaha. 👎

Respect to Mohamed Islam Madobe for forcing FGS to bring SSC to the meeting. But looks like they buckled at the last second. Mayor of a city gets a seat but not regional president👎all to please jeegan
I agree with you that SSC should have a seat but with all due respect Banaadir is at least 20% of the population. They more than deserve a seat. The fact that it isn’t a FMS is a tragedy and hopefully is resolved once the constitution is fully finalized with agreement from all member states in sha Allah. Xamar can’t be treated like Washington DC when so many people live there.

I agree with you that SSC should have a seat but with all due respect Banaadir is at least 20% of the population. They more than deserve a seat. The fact that it isn’t a FMS is a tragedy and hopefully is resolved once the constitution is fully finalized with agreement from all member states in sha Allah. Xamar can’t be treated like Washington DC when so many people live there.
You guys have same population as the other FMS so you do deserve it. You’re more likely to get it than us with less land area. But same amount of people. These ministers are part of Hassan’s close circle telling him not to let SSC in, it’s not even jeegan sometimes, but IOG and other irir samaale bs they have against not making it a FMS. Nonsense like this wouldn’t happen with benadiir.

You guys have same population as the other FMS so you do deserve it. You’re more likely to get it than us with less land area. But same amount of people. These ministers are part of Hassan’s close circle telling him not to let SSC in, it’s not even jeegan sometimes, but IOG and other irir samaale bs they have against not making it a FMS. Nonsense like this wouldn’t happen with benadiir.
Honestly speaking, I highly doubt SSC’s population nears that of Xamar. However, that shouldn’t stop them from getting a seat at the table. They’ve bled for Somalia and it angers me that they’ve been mistreated as to not anger those in power in the rest of Waqooyi, especially given the MOU.

I don’t see why “Irirism” is being mentioned here though. IOG is opposed to Somaliland atm due to his economic dependence on Ethiopia. SSC being given a seat at the table should help him if anything. Daarood also do the same thing anyways when they oppose Banaadir gaining FMS status. I don’t even see why it’s an issue anyway. Once we are able to implement 1m1v every region should get proportional representing so the number of “Hawiye” or “Daarod” states shouldn’t even matter at that point. I could honestly see SSC and Banaadir being added as full FMS at the same time as a way to balance the scales. Shame we’ve come to admitting states like they did in 19th century America.

Trending