All FMS to reportedly come out as opposition

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hassan gurgurte iyo marxum hamze dalka halaga qabto… marxum hamze is undercover alshabab madax hata cambar ba ka gashey
War wuxu qadiyad xumo o sharaf darana
IMG_7162.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Hassan gurgurte iyo marxum hamze dalka halaga qabto… marxum hamze is undercover alshabab madax hata cambar ba ka gashey
War wuxu qadiyad xumo o sharaf darana
View attachment 328814
When you and the small teeths had the PM why werent we talking about Daroodnimo and entitlement then?

Realpolitik when you betray me outright but when we dont come to your immediate rescue we’re “selling out Darood”:camby:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
When you and the small teeths had the PM why werent we talking about Daroodnimo and entitlement then?

Realpolitik when you betray me outright but when we dont come to your immediate rescue we’re “selling out Darood”:camby:
Puntland was only state back up JL:yousmart:.

Last edited:
Why is this Somalilander sitting with a foreign government?

I'm talking about Firdhiye.

They love dangling status in front of him and he always takes the bait. One day they will invite him to the real meeting and then ..... nothing will change.
You need to calm down before you get high blood pressure :heh: :mjlol:

You need to calm down before you get high blood pressure :heh: :mjlol:

Somalia needs to stop trying to look into our business and dealing with our breakaway regions. They need to respect the territorial integrity and political independence of Somaliland.

They are telling a city in Somaliland they can be a whole federal member state of Somalia. This kind of poaching has to stop. We call on the international community to protect us from this annexation

So he couldn’t take part in the NCC meeting due to perceived pushback from the secessionist lobby. Abdi hashi, Abdi Aynte, Salah jama etc.

I really do hate this government

Why is this Somalilander sitting with a foreign government?

I'm talking about Firdhiye.

They love dangling status in front of him and he always takes the bait. One day they will invite him to the real meeting and then ..... nothing will change.
last week a whole group of secessionists became fertilizer after saying they would kill women and children. Go past burco and claim your fellow “somalilanders”🤣, you’d get a better response in PL. at least over there you wouldn’t face jail time.

So he couldn’t take part in the NCC meeting due to perceived pushback from the secessionist lobby. Abdi hashi, Abdi Aynte, Salah jama etc.

I really do hate this government

You can't escape being a small player no matter where you are. If you are not big enough to go it alone then you have to make peace with your best option. Lascaanood running to Somalia isn't going to bring them any benefits.

You can't escape being a small player no matter where you are. If you are not big enough to go it alone then you have to make peace with your best option. Lascaanood running to Somalia isn't going to bring them any benefits.
Already did. They took part in the EAC investment forum, JICA, they’re going to Italy and a few other countries. These type of things wouldn’t be happening without help from fiqi. They don’t want another darood state, but they can still help.

lready did. They took part in the EAC investment forum, JICA, they’re going to Italy and a few other countries. These type of things wouldn’t be happening without help from fiqi. They don’t want another darood state, but they can still help.

It's a pet project for them only because Somaliland is seceding. Otherwise it's just another medium size city in Somalia that would never be an FMS. Somaliland secession is why SSc is a useful tool, without Somaliland it's irrelevant.

It's story begins and ends with Somaliland.

It's a pet project for them only because Somaliland is seceding. Otherwise it's just another medium size city in Somalia that would never be an FMS. Somaliland secession is why SSc is a useful tool, without Somaliland it's irrelevant.

It's story begins and ends with Somaliland.
Seceding where? We’ve heard that same tale for 30 years. And the SSC covers two regions, which is enough to become FMS. These guys don’t care about northern SNM either, as I said his closest guys are secessionist. In earnest they’d rather have SNM engulf northern Somalia. Hassan listens to IOG, and IOG hates darood more than a human hates its own feces. SNM claim victimhood when your senator and deputy prime minister in Somalia don’t want khatumo to become a thing, to the point where gurgurte has to keep you happy or he’ll lose votes.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Puntland was only state back up JL:yousmart:.
He was a competent dedicated enemy towards federalism both in name and in deed. PL was warring for itself we just happened to be the main stage in that political war.

You want us to sit out in solidarity over talks about the constitution because PL isnt getting special attention? Last time the constitution was negotiated solely in Garowe we came out with an obfuscated citizenship law that you used to “deport” Ogadens to the TPLF. Why would we enter a political war for that?

If Deni was honest in his aims he would have reached out to PM Xamse upon appointment instead he did that for Rooble who ignored him. :ufdup:

Seceding where? We’ve heard that same tale for 30 years. And the SSC covers two regions, which is enough to become FMS. These guys don’t care about northern SNM either, as I said his closest guys are secessionist. In earnest they’d rather have SNM engulf northern Somalia. Hassan listens to IOG, and IOG hates darood more than a human hates its own feces. SNM claim victimhood when your senator and deputy prime minister in Somalia don’t want khatumo to become a thing, to the point where gurgurte has to keep you happy or he’ll lose votes.

SSc doesn't even cover the whole of Sool and it's population is very small. It would be the smallest FMS by far in terms of region and population and there's no strategic value to it. It doesn't control coastline, have any major infrastructure. It's only value is a foothold for the FGS if Somaliland secedes.

The FGS right now might not survive Somaliland's secession plus they want the gulf of Aden coast to contribute to Somalia's strategic value and Somaliland's population too.

If Somaliland wasn't seceding you wouldn't hear a thing about Lascaanood. They would tell them to take a hike and join Puntland.

This guy has an interesting idea - he seeing that they aren't getting anyting out of the situation.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

I never talk about darood nor side with the enemy xinayhaga ku fadi ninyahow… I have nothing against marxum hamze his just another omar jees with different kastuumo 😀 omar jees was kastumo mohamed farah aydid and marxum hamze is xoghaya hassan gurgurte

Trending